PRIME 4, now shipping

My InMusic rep in U.S said mid June is the current ETA. So that’s something.

also in Italy the date has changed, we talk about June

It will arrive by Xmas hahaha

1 Like

Hello! Newbie here :grin: Just starting my journey and chose the Prime 4 as my first controller. Mostly sold on the idea of not having to use a laptop to DJ. As a fan I always found it irritating when DJ’s spent their entire set looking down so…anyway, I’m super excited about getting my first board ever and placed my pre-order at the end of March. Then got the message the shipping date was pushed to April 17th, then come April 17th it was May 17th, then May 17th…and guess what?! Yup, now it’s giving me a back order date of June 23rd. I was about to cancel the order and just get a Pioneer but then I saw this post so kinda wondering if maybe it’s possible it’ll be shipped before then or are the shipping dates based off of tiers. So they’re shipping now but only enough to satisfy the order’s placed within “Tier __” and if I’m receiving a June 23rd date then more than likely that’ll be it, IF i’m lucky!

Thank you :green_heart::black_heart::green_heart::black_heart:

If ordered on December 20th of the same year.

Denon the quietness is deafening.

2 Likes

The last advice said that everyone, in each country, needs to speak to their local dealer to get the best timescales as import offices / docks /customs houses and all will have their different backlogs and delays and procedures.

Denon Shipping 5 days ago to country A could mean Prime 4s on people’s tables by next week! But denon shipping 5 days ago to country B could mean 1000 prime 4s sitting in a padlocked customs holding warehouse for a fortnight before they continue their journey inland to dealers and customers

2 Likes

I don’t want to be rude but are you a Denon rep. As I was really asking about the recent remarks about the problems with the firmware and that it is causing the shipping to be delayed.

1 Like

So NO Prime 4 has been shipped yet anywhere in the world and NO enduser where get in in May/Primo June ???

No, a big UK retailer has released an update that its now “sometime in June” this is getting silly!

“at the moment we have been told sometime in June”

Oh yeah? Who told them that? They don’t specifically mention that. Are they guessing or have they been told something? The plot thickens…

Im guessing their Denon sales rep, they wouldn’t just make it up lol

Indeed! And that’s precisely why it’s concerning.

And still no word from Denon

@JWiLL :point_up: maybe you can help

Wait, is there yet another ship date push back?

Yes, this makes the 9th delivery date change for me! :sob::sob::sob:

Well gosh darn it!

Correct (well, minus the DJ reviewers on YouTube that got test units early). According to my Denon dealer who I spoke to on Tuesday, May 14, none of the Prime 4’s that were supposed to ship on May 13 actually shipped, due to a critical firmware issue. A week later, Denon has not addressed this publicly or updated this thread with the correct shipping date. Hopefully there will be an acknowledgement soon, but based on past updates there likely won’t be many specifics.

Getinthemix have pushed back my pre-order, yet again, from the 24th to the 31st. It’s the official silence that’s so irritating. Earlier this month we knew it was going to be delayed, again, but this new improved surprise delay we have only found out about from the retailers, nada from Denon, even when many people here have asked why is there another delay? Look, I’m sure it’s going to be great and well worth waiting for, sure, I get that, but I’ve got to be honest, as a new Denon customer… my faith, patience and understanding is wearing thin now. As I posted last week, Denon, please, just tell us the truth and we can handle that, it’s the silence that worries us.

2 Likes