PRIME 4, now shipping

PRIME 4 starts SHIPPING TODAY from our warehouse and is en route to local dealers and distributors.

15 Likes

faints :wink:

That’s great news.

Will the manual be posted on the downloads site soon? Thanks.

Can I get a hallelujah?

2 Likes

lets hope i get mine soon then lol yeh right hahah

@Tobes has been on the Why but new website for months

That’s the quick start guide mate, there is a full user guide referenced in the quick start.

Great news Nekoro!

Wheres is that wharehouse located? USA, Europe, Asia? If not located in Europe, how long will it take to get there? Thanxx.

Great news. Hope to fulfill most of orders…

1 Like

Our warehouse is in the US, @renmachado. As for how long it will take, I will refer to something I stated when we updated everyone on PRIME 4:

I wish I could provide detailed information such as precise shipping times for you all, but I think it’s safer to contact your dealer/distributors now that we have started to ship PRIME 4.

6 Likes

OK, so I presume that will be a sea container shipment, not by plane, right? Thanxx a lot.

Awesome news- thanks for the update. Does this mean the new firmware will also be made available for the other players and EP to align? If so when?

This is great news!!!

Hallelujah! Yeehaw !!! (12 character minimum workaround)

2 Likes

In Dutch: spaties werkt ook :sunglasses:

Still end of may then for UK

My dealer in France stated : July 4th as date of availablilty !!! :grimacing:

1 Like

It takes 2 to 3 weeks to cross the Atlantic by sea, clear customs and arrive to customers. Another waiting…

Ok if it were to be posted that yours will arrive at 10:27am in a yellow lorry with a bearded driver named “Toni” ?

A few people ask of Denon to give a shopping date and denon did do that and did give the shipping date. Denon also did explain that each country areoubd the world would have it’s own internal movement goods speed.

When can we expect the corresponding Engine update to drop?

Denon mentiond The New Engine Prime version by exact version number a few days ago and said it would be about two weeks. Considering that it’s free, so no one have paid 10% or 50% or 100% of its cost , I’m looking forward to it arriving whenever , whether that’s the full two weeks away, a week away, or later on today