PRIME 4, now shipping

It should be within the next 3 days ( +/-) if it is ‘on time’ according to Jwill’s post 11 days ago.

There you are! :wink:

1 Like

Hi guys! I wrote today to my online shop in Italy and they confirmed they are expecting the primeS 4 on 17th May…they said it’s confirmed directly by the local Denon distribution… I still have some doubts but…let’s cross fingers!

1 Like

IS THE SHIPPING is coming By Airways Or Waterways?

1 Like

DJmercusio :facepunch:

Too bad my distributor told me it’s not till June now. :frowning: So frustrated with the whole process.

3 Likes

I’m disappointed! I placed my order on Amazon on 3/30/19 and now told the earliest it will ship is 6/15/19. What gives?!

Please help if possible

May I ask who is your distributor?

+1 on the June news. I’m not sure why Denon has not announced this yet, but my DJ shop told me yesterday that Denon has discovered yet another flaw in the Prime 4 - something called a “fatal error” - and they have to unbox all the Prime 4’s that were about to ship out of their Vegas warehouse, patch the error with new firmware (again), then re-box and ship everything. The latest estimate from the warehouse is another full week to handle this latest issue, so we are definitely now looking at June at the earliest to receive units. (This is for US dealers, at least, but probably applies to the entire world if they are all shipping from Vegas.)

3 Likes

even the distributor in Italy has announced yet another delay

If all of this is true then why haven’t the early reviewers found this ‘fatal error’? Or was it an error with the new firmware?

Denon - over to you?

1 Like

I think of the “fatal” news and Vegas news as bogus news. Have the in-music even got the warehouse in Vegas???

I thought of inmusic as being on Rhode Islands

That’s my guess. But if that’s the case, that it happened after everything was boxed up and about to ship is somewhat concerning.

I also am being told Mid June now by my guy. When I asked “what gives?” cause of this announcement he dug into it and was told by their Denon rep that marketing jumped the gun and announced it’s release, but that indeed there is another update needed before they leave the warehouse.

I don’t even believe a word Denon say now about the prime 4 cos 99% of the stuff spewing from them as been garbage.

2 Likes

16/05/2019 informed the customer that the product will be available approximately from 06/15/2019… patience, jump on me :rage:

1 Like

I confirm It… June!!! the situation is assuming ridiculous contours and, at the same time, serious contours above all after the very recent announcement of the worldwide shipment … I paid the total amount in March for a product in beta testing?! Very disappointed now! Hope someone could explain what’s happening now…

aspid - Where did you get this confirmation please?

Denon - If the above few posts are true then please, please, post something official here and quickly. I’m a new customer with Denon. I like many others here have already paid for the P4 in full. Delays happen, sure, but there has been delay after delay after delay. If there is now yet another delay then please, for your customer confidence, especially new ones like myself, be honest and tell us what the truth is. What is actually happening right now? The truth we can handle, being left in the dark and finding out information elsewhere is frankly unforgivable. So please, tell us the truth. I really don’t want to cancel my order and take my money elsewhere but as a new customer… it’s not a great start really is it? Thank you.

1 Like

I just bought a case i’m thinking about taking the money for the P4 and put down on a new MacBook Pro and forget about this whole thing Hope this is not true

Tobes, by my shop in Italy. They told me it could arrive “about” on 17th June…