Who is the first one

:joy::joy::joy::joy: You are correct, sry.

1 Like

Oh no it’s the foil again! :joy:

1 Like

I mean I would say a couple apologies ought to be incoming. :wink: grats on getting it. I’m waiting in one to ship Chuck Levins here in the DMV.

I ordered yesterday… getting it delivered this upcoming Wednesday… I can do an unpacking video then if there is interest.

3 Likes

My pre-order shipped out today. Will arrive next week. Can’t wait!

As you appear to be one of the only owners at present - could you do me a favour and let me know the distance/measurement between the front and back feet? I know the total width of the whole unit is about 48cm (with screen protruding) but mine will need to sit on a desk which is only 40cm wide. I don’t mind a bit of overhang but will the feet of this thing fit on a 40cm wide desk?
Thanks is advance!

I preordered mine in the uk in early Feb, and eta is now late June early July!

Late June early July??‽!!! Which supplier said that?

I’ll get measurements for you when I get back home a bit later. One thing though, the feet seem to be more for show as the middle section of the unit is basically at the same level and doesn’t seem to wobble if one of the legs isnt on the table. I had the unit on a circular table at my office with two of the feet hanging off and it was stable. I’ll get you a measurement either way, but I think you’ll be good to go on your desk.

1 Like

At last it’s actually real, was starting to doubt you for a second, but hey class yourself as major lucky because some of us have still got weeks to wait till ours arrive, ENJOY big time matey. ps I’m just a little jealous … lol

Center to center they are 35 cm apart. Outer edge to edge they are 40.6 cm which means your desk should work perfectly.

2 Likes

BopDJ, Manchester. Ordered mid Feb. I’m trading in my Pioneer XDJ RX1. Think I’m about 20 in the queue so will be in the second batch. First batch probably arriving mid June , with mine late June/early July.

Another month for me then!

2 Likes

I leave the UK in 15 days so couldn’t get mine from Bop DJ Leeds.

I’ll probably have to wait a few months now.

my distributor in spain, just told me that next week the prime4 will arrive in his store, so before June ends I will have it at home, this means that deliveries will start in europe

1 Like

My distributor in Germany (MusicStore) told 16th June, let’s hope…

Quelques magasins en ont aujourd’hui en france pour les premières réservations

Units have landed in the UK and will be in the shops by Monday.

4 Likes

Congrats to those that received theirs. Anybody here from Canada that got theirs or know when to expect it. In Montreal, there saying end of June/early July even though mine was preorders back in Jan.

Finally got mine today :smiley: roll on home time

2 Likes

1st in UK?

3 Likes