Who is the first one

May be denon only make the one :birthday:

1 Like

Sorry guys. The holiday weekend kept me busy and I don’t really have a good camera setup to record the Prime 4 in use (just my phone pretty much). I did get quite a bit of play time in Saturday and Sunday night and as I mentioned before, you will not be disappointed with this hardware. The friends I did have around that tried it out were very impressed. The delays to get things right were well worth it because I haven’t found any bugs or issues with the unit as of yet. Busy with work this week, but will try to share a more in depth review of my first impressions.

Hopefully more of you get your units in the near future.

1 Like

Pics or it aint real :smiley:

See my pic above when it was delivered on Friday. At work now, so can’t snap any others of it in action.

Still havent seen your ‘Happy Face’ holding the unit :blush:

1 Like

Just fake picture:crazy_face:

Nowadays Denon Dj none trustful company for me

@EVOBert… Seems like you are the only one in the whole wide world who has gotten your hands on one so far… So come on… Show us that happy face hugging the unit :blush:

Haha! Well luckily I had the unit in the car with me at work. Not the smile you guys are looking for I’m sure, but here you go!

7 Likes

Thats the pictures we’ve all been waiting for :blush:

Another one for good measure with it in action at a friends house last weekend.

3 Likes

Finally some pics :smiley:

Shame to see only 1 as reached someone.

I feel like others definitely have them in hand, but probably just aren’t on these forums. AGIPRODJ mentioned in an email sent out that they had Prime 4’s for 10 lucky preorders. Even with ground shipping last Wednesday they should have reached everyone by now.

2 Likes

Not for us in the UK we are still looking at 2 weeks.

I feel your pain with the shipping time. It would have been nice if Denon chimed in on where the units were ultimately shipping from for each region/country. I know that my unit shipped from Nevada to AGIPRODJ in Oregon and then via FedEx ground down to be me. I hope they shipped direct from Taiwan for other markets and didn’t bring them to the US first, but if they did bring them to the US they better have shipped out of a port on the East Coast and not out of Oakland or something. Going down through Panama on a slow boat takes a long time, and that two weeks could be a lot more with customs clearance and inland logistics.

Pardon my rambling though. My day job is exporting American Craft Beer all over the world, so I am constantly optimizing shipping lanes and transit times against cost.

Hope to see more of you with Prime 4’s in your hands sooner than expected!

Ill make sure ill put a pic in here when i get mine.

Ohhhh craft beer, I’m immediately interested! Living in Canada we have some excellent craft beers here however, I look forward to the opportunity to try some American blends next year when I’m south of the border!

Nice to see the Prime 4 reaching the hands of customers :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should take the plastic of the platters mate!

1 Like

This topic is solved or needs to change to “who’s the second one”. :nerd_face:

1 Like