Well i have finally left the pioneer decks

Well i have finally abandoned Poineer fro at home, tomorow will see the arrival of 2 brand new SC5000. I expect i will have to update the fimware. I am quite looking forward to seeing how these decks perform. look forward to enaging in the forum

8 Likes

Welcome to the family of the future :blush:

4 Likes

Hey, I did the same move 3 years ago. Not looking back even for a second. Happy mixing!

5 Likes

Many Thanks Mark

Enjoy the new gear when you get them, you will absolutely love them :+1:t4:

1 Like

Welcome - you’ll not look back, thats for sure.

1 Like

Any reason you went with the 5000s instead of 6000s?

They are awesome! But I do miss Rekordbox and 2 decimal BPM. The rest is super good!

1 Like

Two decimal BPM??? Sounds like something to make a suggestion about.

5 Likes

We’ve asked for it back for a while now but has not made it to the latest release as of yet. They used to have it I believe but went down to one decimal place for some reason.

BPM value with 2 decimal places

4 Likes

They were on a silly price. After some minor issues with updating the firmware all is good. I am trying work out it if it’s worth using the engine software or keep using RB. If I really like the denons. I will eventually get the 6000. On the small set I have played so far they are much better than the pioneer

Welcome to the fold.

The 5000s are the business.

I happen to have both the 5s and 6s, and i enjoy using either of them.

Thats a million euro question. Whatever you decide on Prime will play it!

2 Likes

Cant agree more - I have 3 and I love them.

1 Like

Well did my first radio show today with Denons very happy with my choice, easy and accurate beat matching and no issues. The only thing was I used RB as preferred that but will give engine a go

2 Likes

i think you must search more denon dont support customers i buy denon set just one month both of my player have a problem they didnt ansewr me a question

Well that’s why I bought new. Should there be an issue. They will be replaced under warranty either by the shop or Denon. All companies have issues and if you think Denons is awful try claiming on Pioneer lol. I am only going on my experience. I still have CDj nexus should I need them. So if they fail then I am ok

2 Likes

yes you are right i hope your players is best and dont have problem :heart:

1 Like

I use my for 3 years now, all 4 decks work perfect like new.

3 Likes

What kind of problems are you having?

1 Like

Here:

2 Likes