PRIME 4, now shipping

which one is it?

The wait is killing me!!

2 Likes

Leeds are gonna take a while to get rid of the back log.

Has anyone else ordered from Amazon?

I got told June now in the uk :cry:

I totally agree with this!!

Couldn’t bring myself to pre order, but bought as soon as I saw solid evidence of shipping (even if it isn’t the UK!) getting told June 4th right now. - has anyone seen one in the wild in the UK?

I Bought Jan 17 I am still waiting my Dealer sweetwater.com they said 2 more weeks Almost 5 months something wrong Denon

1 Like

Not seen 1 in the UK yet but im guessing if they have been shipped out from the date they should be here in the next 2-4 weeks depending on the Ship bringing them over.

Disc DJ store im getting mine from still says 31st May they will receive the Prime 4 but im guessing end of next week.

1 Like

Never preorder anything on a first release. You should always wait for something to be out in the wild to see if its even worth the money. Plus there are always corks and issues with anything on the first release that are usually improved with future releases. .02

1 Like

I have just had my 10th delivery date puch back so far and now they are saying the 5th of June but im not sure I even believe that now.

1 Like

yea i ALWAYS do this but this time have been blinded by shiny things and not having anything to mix on . if anything is wrong i only have me to blame :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just in case of interest. I check 3 larger Online stores in Germany on the availability of the Prime 4.

Session Music don’t take Online Orders for the Prime at this time. It is listed but can’t be ordered.

Thomann got it listed and says 3 to 4 weeks.

Recordcase got it listed and says ‘probably end of June’

Nobody knows right also denon dj CEO I think they must be retired

We all know now that they are being shipped out as there is a post on the forums as someone as received theirs. If you live in the EU expect it to be at least 1-2 months after the shipping date was posted on here as they are shipping across the pond and it takes awhile to arrive.

Now that ive seen ppl are getting there hands on the Prime 4 i will just sit back and wait now untill i get a update from my retailer saying its in stock.

Big Dutch online reseller says “order now and receive within 4 weeks”

what store did you buy from? do you live in the US?

Just had yet another ‘delayed’ email from getinthemix in the UK, now pushed back until the 10th June.

Now they’re clearly reaching customers and retailers in the US it might be worth considering buying from a US store and having it couriered over to the UK via a service such as shipito.

Alternatively use a contact in the US to buy it, then have them forward it on.

It’s got to be faster than waiting weeks or months for a damn ship to get here.

Yes I know about warranty and so on, but if you want to get your hands on a Prime 4 ASAP…

1 Like

Importing gear just isn’t worthwhile on electronics anymore. There used to be massive differences in price that made it all worthwhile. Now though you might save a couple of hundred euros but any return situation could cost you double what you saved for the sort of insurance levels you’d need.

There’s not anything to suggest that you’ll ever need to send it back for anything, but anything electronic can need a fix and warranty’s are only ever in the country you bought it in.

Imports just not worth it now. Especially not just for a speedy delivery when mid June is only two weeks away

2 Likes