PRIME 4, now shipping

I know man and I totally get it but it’s just not possible to reply to everyone’s message.

I do feel bad that the shipping date has changed for many of you but hopefully your units will arrive in the next few days.

Trust me, we’re just as excited for everyone to receive their units. I’ve been working on this product for 3 years and can’t wait to see how you all will use it! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I can’t wait until all these guys are busy playing with their Prime 4 :joy::joy::+1:

2 Likes

im just excited. A shop in Oregon just got their first skid. Which means they are heading east.

2 Likes

Last time I was in (April) they didn’t;t have any Denon gear at all, and the Prime setup has been available for a while now. Maybe they don’t like dealing with Denon (is this the reason why)?

JWiLL. Yeah like I mentioned before I think everyone kind of went out of control (including myself) because the date kept getting pushed back, then finally the status was it’s shipping yet the vendors kept saying no it’s not its been pushed back yet again. Making us confused.

I am excited. I have been using a Denon D6000 CD player for the past 15 years. Still works like a charm. Never wanted to do the whole laptop thing. The Prime 4 all in one has been what I’ve been waiting for and excited to make that switch.

1 Like

Hurry for France

We’re did you purchase from?

Ordered from AgiProDJ as I do for most of my gear. Heard that Denon distro is out of Nevada which would explain the early delivery time.

AGIPRODj are only a couple hours away from Nevada Where denon distribution is located so if Denon had ship last week Like they said they did AGIPRODJ Would’ve had it from last week So it was a problem with the P4 And they said nothing

To be fair, my day job involves a lot of logistics. Specifically, domestic trucking is a big component. Agiprodj was straightforward to me with their expectations ahead of these supposed delays and said they expected them Friday or early this week. If their was a serious issue then I doubt a 1-2 day delay would be the case. I have 1-2 delays to Los Angeles out of Reno on a regular basis. Agiprodj only received a pallet of product so not exactly a high priority for a trucking company that may be running full truckloads around the country. You guys want to string up Denon for this but in my opinion they were just as straightforward. A serious firmware issue isnt fixed in a day or two. Think about it.

3 Likes

They fix the SC5000 firmware update in couple of days.The P4 could’ve had the same problem as the SC5000

Geeez … people are looking for slap-reasons and deep dark conspiracy theories which just ain’t there. It ain’t anything more than logistics, customs & excise and import /export basics.

#aliens ate my Prime 4

6 Likes

Stoked. Had mine on order since the Namm announcment. Stoked that it has wifi.

1 Like

I know what you are saying, it seems that Pioneer DJ has the foot in the door there. I finally went over to BopDj to order my Prime 4

1 Like

That’s where I’ve ordered from. They said I was 4th in line to get one as I ordered jan

1 Like

Might be Pioneer stop them stocking other brands? Dunno, but seems very weird.

1 Like

I’ll tell you how popular this is with one UK retailer…

I called today and he said I’m looking at about FOUR MONTHS. The wait list is unprecedented for the Prime 4.

2 Likes

Need to ask how many are in front of myself, I ordered in March, which Bop DJ you order from ?

I ordered my Prime 4 in January, paid in full and hoping they ship soon. Luckily for me I have my X1800 & SC5000’s and other gear I use for my gigs during this time. I’ve read some posts where people have sold their old gear expecting to have had the Prime 4 by now… And I was just told from my dealer that I am first in line when the Prime 4 ships…

I live in Denmark and ordered mid april. Yesterday i asked my retailer for a delivery date. Expected delivery sometime next week!