Only problems with engine 2.0 in sc6000, DENON can test things before launching the version?

Is there a way to download 1.6.2? I just bought a pair of sc6000m and don’t want to start out with the frustration…

They may already have 1.6 in them. The 2.0 update is only a week or so old, so it’s unlikely anyone opened a sealed box to update the firmware that soon

Hm not sure, stocks are still limited I assume?

could be really quick that they roll out only with 2.0, but unlikely in the case of being bought a week ago, that’s true.

Yeah one had 1.5 and the other had 1.6.2, it popped a message saying they needed to be the same so I updated with 2.0 :unamused:

1 Like

Good luck guy 2.0 is an adventure !!

I played multiple sets, between 2 and 6 hours long with the 2.0 update and haven’t encountered any issues.

4 Likes

Yet another flawless Friday night residency here for me with mine all running 2.0.

We were playing on Saturday all night with 2.0 as well without any issues. Multiple sources and using tidal.

It would depend on how you DJ what issues you’ll run into.

Boss released 12 prototypes of rc505 mk2 for artists to use at Kbb21. They are beta testing these prototype units in a competition event btw. And even though they are buggy (one person dropped out because too much bugs) if you watch their performances you would think the machine is in perfect order.

I know when I upgrade to the mk2 when it’s finally released I’ll find bugs even though guys who tested it are actual well known experts with the machine.

I played with engine 2.0 and tested it out for a week. I did a feature request and 4 bug reports with videos for this round. It’s good to use for me now that I know what I can and can’t do with this update.

2 Likes

My setup is 1 sc600m, 2 SC6000’s and an 1850 x. since 2.01 My deck assignments get all screwed up every time I power on. I have to manually make my 2 SC 6000’s players 3 and 4 so I can use my 6000 m as channels 1 and 2. I never had any issues ike this before the update, am I missing a setting somewhere to make it get saved this way?

Still having big problems with the hue bridge also, if I try to use more than one player it shuts down all the lights in my entertainment area and I have to reboot the player to get control of my lights again

Not sure if intended behavior as I dont use instant doubles that much, but if a song has had its key changed is it intended behavior for the key change to not be automatic on the double also?

Finally, even once these issues are fixed I think having quantize in a menu is a pretty big pain for people that turn it on and off frequently and mix quickly.