We are proud to announce official controller integration with Virtual DJ’s desktop software. The integration features full-color moving waveforms, familiar touch screen gestures, OLED FX feedback, a multi-view interface and more. The unique Virtual DJ desktop experience is now controllable with Engine OS 1.5.1 and VirtualDJ 2021 (build 6067) on selected Denon DJ products.
Let us know what you think of the integration!
Compatible Engine OS Products: PRIME 2, PRIME 4, SC5000, SC5000M, SC6000, SC6000M
Here are the Virtual DJ software manuals in case you need them.
If you experience deck swapping issues with multiple SC5000 or SC6000 players, be sure to follow the steps listed below. Virtual DJ will be improving the handling of multiple devices in a forthcoming update.
- Power on the first Media Player.
- On the Media Player, press the SOURCE button and then tap computer the icon.
- Once in computer mode, connect both Media Players to your computer via USB.
- Launch Virtual DJ. It is important that Virtual DJ is not open prior to connecting the Media Players.
- On the Media Player displays, select deck A and B respectively.