(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

can you please invite me to beta programe as i I would like to take part in the beta testing for v2.0 id like to test the prime softwere pls been waiting for this for a long time thanks guys your ace for adding prime ui to the mcx 8000 il be shure to post if i find any bugs in the firmware ???

1 Like

Hey,

i would like to test the MCX8000 v2 BETA-Firmwar. How to get it?

Thanks,

Dalek

1 Like

2 Likes

what do you do if closed that link on accident?

1 Like

hey i would like to test out the new firmware

Hi There I have requested to be part of the firmware testing twice already. Please add me??? Third time lucky let’s hope!

@Breaknenter @Simonkokkinn @Dalek here is the post to request access to the beta. Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests if yo no longer have it at the top of the forum home page.

Hi. I’d like to test the new firmware. how do i do this? :slight_smile:

Hey, My Name is Bruno

i would like to test the MCX8000 v2 BETA-Firmware. How to get it?

Thanks,

Bruno

Hello, My Name is Marcus I would like to test the MCX v2 Beta Firmware too, Where can i found it

Hi, I meet all the requirements, where can I download the beta? thx

i would like to test the MCX8000 v2 BETA-Firmwar. How to get it?

@Gee_DenonDJ please add me to the MCX8000 beta testing

Hello everyone @Gee_DenonDJ I would like to test the new v2 firmware on the denon mcx 8000 would it be possible for you to send me a link so that I can download it to try and report bugs if I meet by thanking you in advance soon.

1 Like

Hi yoyo

I’ve added you to the beta test group. You’ll now be able to see the beta test catergory at the bottom of the main forum page.

Good evening thank you for the link is great soon.

would try the beta vrs. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, i would like to test the Firmware v2 Beta Firmware, too. Can i get access to it?

1 Like

Hi I would like to participate in the firmware test for the mcx8000. Please add me to the list

1 Like

I’m interested in the beta testing please.

1 Like