(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

I would also like to join the beta test to see if it will help iron out some audio issues thank you

Hi i would Like to Test the Firmware 2.0 For the mcx 8000… Please invite me…

Hi Here is sonidoam requesting to participate in the V2.0MCX8000 firmware, thanks for your attention.

@Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. Thank you.

Hello.

Iam really want to join youre beta What must i do Thanks in advance

What I need to do for download the lates beta firmware?

hey @Gee_DenonDJ I wish to test the mcx8000 firmware 2.0 public beta

bonjour j’aimerai recevoir la version beta du frimware 2.0 svp merci .

cordialement Mr lycurgue

@Gee_DenonDJ would love to beta test v2

thanks

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ!

I just recently made the switch over from Pioneer gear to an MCX8000 about two weeks ago and would love to participate in the firmware beta testing. I meet every requirement you outlined and would actively provide feedback on issues I encounter.

Thanks,

KG3

Dear friends at Denon DJ Forum,

I’m super excited to hear about this new update and I would like to have the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta to test it with my MCX8000. The reason why I got this controller is to have the standalone capability and would like to work with the Prime Engine Software. My plan is to get an additional SC5000 to add to my set to replace the 2 XDJ1000MK2 players that I still have. Do you know if it’s possible to connect and link an SC5000 to the MCX8000, Can’t find any info about that.

Thanks, Guys for all you do!

Chris

I would be happy to load this in and test the new firmware.

I would be happy to load this in and test the new firmware.

@Gee_DenonDJ I would be very interested in participating in this beta test. I need all the requirements and agree to the terms and conditions, thanks!

@Gee_DenonDJ I would also like to participate in the beta test. I fulfill all the requirements.

@Gee_DenonDJ I would also like to participate in the beta test for the 2.0 firmware for the mcx8000. I meet all the requirements. Thank you.

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to partake in the v2.0 Beta testing as I own a MCX8000 and use it often for events and has had some issues. I discussed same with Denon South Africa and they advise I take part in the beta testing as this well might solve our issues.

I meet all the criteria required above to take part of the beta testing program.

Thanks

Ahoj. Měl bych zájem o firmware pro MCX 8000. Co mám pro to udělat, nebo kde se dá stáhnout. Děkuji za jakoukoliv informaci. S pozdravem Dj Roman

Hi - you are already a member of the beta testing team. On the main page of the forum, scroll all the way to the bottom of the categories to see the MCX8000 firmware beta testing page, then look for the Welcome post and latest Build - thanks

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to test the beta as I love the MCX 8000. But is it possible to go back to the 1.5 version again if something is not return because it is a beta?

Thanks in advance