(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

@Gee_DenonDJ I would like to participate in the continued beta test of firmware version 2.0. I meet all of the listed requirements.

Hi! Can I have the link for the beta tests?

i would like to participate and become a beta tester

All requestors to join the beta testing have been added.

You’ll now be able to see the Beta testing group at the bottom of the main categories page. In that section will be the latest firmware build for testing etc -enjoy!

please count me in the beta testing

1 Like

Hey i would like to try out the beta firmware

Hello, please send me the link for 2.o Beta

hello, count on me for the beta test!

@Gee_DenonDJ I am a long time DJ and owner of the MCX8000. I would like to participate in this Beta test. I am fine with all criteria.

Thanks!

i would like to participate and become a beta tester

Me gustarĂ­a probar la version Beta del firmware Denon MCX 8000, Saludos desde Ecuador. Gracias de antemano.

i am ready for the test of the beta version please send me a download link . thanks andy

Hola. Quisiera ser parte de la prueba de la beta pĂșblica del firmware 2.0 de MCX8000. Saludos!

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, i would like to test the new firmware thank you!

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ Hi! I am requesting access to the public beta test. I own the MCX8000 and I am all set to help out. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. So i would be happy to load the new Firmware! Tonny Moa

Where do I find this

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 500 replies.

You’ll now be able to see the mcx beta testing group category – which has the latest firmware build inside, together with details of how to report any unusual behaviours , questions etc

hola @Gee_DenonDJ me gustarĂ­a probar el nuevo firmware de la denon mcx8000 llevo 2 meses con ella y a veces se bloquea espero que con este nuevo firmware se solucione muchas gracias

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ I would like to try the new firmware of the Denon mcx8000 I took 2 months with it and sometimes crashes I hope that this new firmware is solved thank you very much

3 Likes