(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I Would like to take part in the Beta testing.

Regards, Dinos

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ Its been a couple of days since I posted, but I still can’t see the beta test category. Any chance of an update on this?

Cheers.

1 Like

We’ve had a public holiday which extended last weekend by two days. You’ve been added to the group now, and you should be able to see the beta testing category now.

bonjour j aimerais participer et recevoir le lien de téléchargement pour cette version 2.0 merci

1 Like

hello Gee, i’d like to participate too please

@Gee_DenonDJ would love to beta test v2 Greets from the Netherlands

I would like to take part in the Beta Testing Program.

Hello Gee, I would also like to test the new firmware for the MCX8000.

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ

I am enthusiastic to try the new firmware. Please count me in.

Thank You!

Hello, Is it too late to try the new Beta please. As an owner of an MC7000, Ive just Taken Delivery of an MCX8000. I ideally would like to use this as a stand alone device. I would like to try this using converted Playlists from my Traktor software. Karl.

Hallo, I would like to test the new firmware for the MCX8000. Thanks

1 Like

I Would Like To Test The Beta Test For MCX8000

Hey, @Gee_DenonDJ

I need accses to the Beta Programm. Please send me the Beta Firmware 2.0 Download Link @ info@eddytierd.de

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ ! Ich wĂŒrde gerne die neue Firmware v2.0 fĂŒr den MCX8000 testen.

Gruß Sini

@Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. Thank you.

1 Like

hola me gustaria entrar en el programa de pruebas beta gracias

1 Like

Hey There i really would love to be a part of the public Beta aswell.

1 Like

I would like to Join if possible :wink:

THX

All requestors to join the beta testing have been added.

You’ll now be able to see the Beta testing group at the bottom of the main categories page. In that section will be the latest firmware build for testing etc -enjoy!

on version beta 6 i am happy to report i have had almost no power flickers on my left deck (seemed like a hardware issue before i tried beta 6) and no screen freezes at all. at least none that froze for more than a couple seconds.

1 Like