(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000.

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000 also. Regards

@Gee_DenonDJ I would like to test to new 2.0 firmware with the engine prime and my mcx8000.

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would be really happy to be part of the beta testing group for firmware v2.0.

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, i can’t find this forum discussion. Could you edit the first publication with the direct URL to this discussion?

Thanks

Kind Regard

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to be part of the test of this new firmware!

Hi! @Gee_DenonDJ

I want to test the new firmware and help you to check some issues.

I usually use the denon MCX8000 in standalone mode, more than 100 songs in a USB stick.

Kind Regards

Hi, @Gee_DenonDJ I would Love to test the new firrmware i was waiting for this upgrade … Thanks!

Hello sorry for m’y english, I’m french , new user with m’y Mcx8000, first time for me, I’m from Vinyls . i can have a Beta ? is not a probleme for me to up information to you, if a see a bug .

Joffrey.

(i have all of your request) Thks.

Hi! i would like to test the new firmware i been waiting for this long time … lol

Hi there - you’re already in the beta testing group so you’ll be able to see the beta testing section, firmware and instructions etc. Enjoy - and be sure to report any unexpected behaviours in the appropriate beta testing section - thanks

Hey Gee - Looks like I’ll be getting my hands on an MCX8000 starting this weekend. As I already use EP for most of my music, I’d love to take the new firmware out for a test drive. Sign me up!

Hello there Denon, I’d like to Participate on firmawre 2.0 beta testing. Thanks and keep up the good work Denon ; )

Hello,I would like to test Engine 2.0 on mcx 8000 too… big thanks

@Gee_DenonDJ I would like to beta test the MCX8000 2.0 Beta please

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the nnew firmware. Thanks

I would like to test beta version for mcx8000

Gee_DenonDj Hi. I would like test to mcx8000 Firmware 2.0 public beta. Thank you…

Gday @Gee_DenonDJ, Would like the opportunity to join current Beta Testers.

Thanks.

I would also like to join the beta test to see if it will help iron out some audio issues thank you