(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. So i would be happy to load the new Firmware! Greetings Marc

@Gee_DenonDJ can you include me in the testing please. Thanks.

HI, I am able to meet the requirements for the beta and have been eagerly awating some movement on mcx support. Would love to try out the new stuff.

Hi Everybody!

Iā€™m so happy about this new fw update and also very excited.!! Iā€™ve got one MCX-8000 so if itā€™s possible i would install the updated fw for testing. Please invite me with the download link.

Kind reg. Christian

Good evening everyone ā€¦ Iā€™m Italian and I apologize for the translation ā€¦ Now never a while I do not use the mcx8000 because I get stuck often, I wanted to ask if possible to have the beta test to try to solve the problem ā€¦ thanks

1 Like

Hi, I want to participate in the beta testing. I Use the MCX8000 at least 5 times a week. Best Regard

Dears, i would like to participate the Beta Testing. PLease let me know where i can get the FW version.

thnx Patrick

I have been using the MCX8000 since the day it was released. I would love to test this out

Hey, I would love to be a part aof the beta program :slight_smile:

Iā€™d like to get this new hardware and try to test it.

Anton

Hey Gee_DenonDJ,

I would like to test v2 tooā€¦ :wink:

Hi Gee,

Iā€™ve had the MCX8000 since the day it was released. I would love to test this new firmware.

Many thanks.

Hi - all those who asked to be added to the Beta testing today/yesterday evening should now be able to see the new MCX Beta testing category at the bottom of their main forum page.

In that category will be the sub-category for ā€œLatest Releaseā€ which is where youā€™ll find the current build of Beta Firmware.

Youā€™ll also find the Previous build of firmware, so that you can roll your units firmware back to the last public version before taking your MCX out in public to gigs and events etc.

Most importantly, youā€™ll also find the ā€œIssuesā€ section, which is where you need to report any unexpected behaviour which you discover - this is the essence of Beta Testing.

Thanks

Hello. How to register to the forum to test the firmware v 2.0 please. Thank you

bonjour moi aussi je voudrai testƩ le frimwar

I would be happy to participate in the beta testing for firmware v2.0. tankā€™s salvatore

Hi, i would like to test the new Firmware v2.0!

hiI would like to try the new fimware 2.0 as I do?

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. Thank you.

Hello, i would like to test the new mcx8000 firmware. I use it with Virtual DJ.