I cant buy a sc5000m if bpm analysis is not working correctly

I was thinking of this combo for me and my son but he’s insistent on using android.

Ooh this sounds like a fun setup. Can I ask what you’re running through traktor and what you’re running through Djay? And how does switching off work?

thanks!

there is a switch on the mc7000 to control each sound card/ controller, it was good fun for a while although quite taxing on the noggin.

it was so good in fact i wanted to move to djaypro completely but during my research period i was told spotify where dropping djaypro in the summer so i spent the eye wateringly expensive ipad pro money (1050) on a pair of sc5000’s as things are really looking up over here :slight_smile:

Interesting! …are you able to name your source?

all branding removed off there website, much chatter on their forums and facebook. nothing solid but no reply from devs or support. that indicates to me the partys over.

also some one showed a screen shot saying spotify was ending june 1st, have a look on their forum if you can find it lol

moving to tidal after spotify is a bit painfull but hay ho.

This one’s gone a bit off topic. Just confirming this is a still a top priority with us for all Engine products.

https://community.enginedj.com/t/improved-bpm-detection/16014

3 Likes

Well, the bpm detection algorithm will never be perfect, there will be always some songs that their bpm’s are not properly detected. Why aren’t you focusing on giving us the users the possibility to EDIT the bpm directly from the players? This would make more sense to me, rather than improve the bpm detection, which is quite good now as it is. I still don’t understand why, in 2020, we still have no option to edit the bpm on the fly. I really don’t understand it. DenonDJ, come on, you created some of the most popular DJ equipment in the last decades, you also have this bpm-edit feature in other products like the MCX8000. Today it’s 2020, isn’t it? I suspect that maybe this lack of bpm editing feature is due to some kind of political reason or agreement between manufacturers… I hope I am wrong.

Yeah Ok, you gave us WiFi (which I never use and I don’t have any plans to use it in a near future), you gave us a set of really nice new hardware (Prime Go, Prime2, SC6000 and X1850), but it still lacking of some basic functionalities. Just my opinion.

I can openly say that I undoubtely spend great times with the Prime setup, It’s really fun to use, but come on, with this some extra bits of development, you would be in the top of the game for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.