Engine 1.6 Available Now! Dropbox, Beatsource LINK, Flexible Beat Grids, Stacked Waveforms + More!

Thank you very much - it appeared today in my coupons area. Must have appeared after the refresh. Cheers for the DropBox integration - it is a GREAT addition and I am loving my SC6000.

1 Like

The Dropbox integration is awesome! But is it possible to use a SSD in player 1 as a local storage device for the dropbox source on player 2? (When both players are sc6000m)

When Denon? For me is really important, i use all Prime series (Prime 4, Prime GO, SC5000M, X1800) and i have a web radio NEED this Feature … please …

I am new to the forum and hadn’t seen the previous comments. Thank you for your help (was viewing via phone app and couldn’t see content).

I like the new update on my SC5000’s, however can you guys add some kind of visual indicator in the library view screen to show which layer is active when using dual waveform mode? In single waveform mode there’s an indicator that says [1A] or [1B] in the bottom left but this is missing from dual waveform mode as the quantize/continue buttons are in that spot now.

With this referral links 500MB (LIFE TIME) only for new user account:

I have followed with interest the update regarding the dual layer capability with 2 waveforms one below the other on 1 CD player (layer A and layer B) and I am very satisfied with the result which DENON has given. I started last year with a mixer X1850 and 1 SC6000 when it was not yet possible to get the 2 waveforms under each other on the screen and I am very satisfied with the latest update 1.6 from DENON. However, I bought a second SC6000 last week and was wondering if it is possible to become the same result with 2 CDj players. I mean seeing the waveform of the first CDj player 1 on the second Cdj player under the wave form of player 2 and vice versa. Seeing waveform of player 2 under the wave form of player 1 on the first CDj player. I think that this would be again a big advantace and improvement. Thx a lot for your feedback.

3 Likes

Short answer is No.

Vote for the feature

https://community.enginedj.com/t/players-stacked-waveforms-or-ability-to-have-two-players-waveform-on-one-player/29891?u=mufasa