Engine 1.6 Available Now! Dropbox, Beatsource LINK, Flexible Beat Grids, Stacked Waveforms + More!

Does this fix the Beatport Link log in issue?

Really? Damn.

2 Likes

Did you read the release notes?

“Added Dual-Waveform view for layers (SC5000/M, SC6000/M)”

The Prime 2 already has dual waveforms in horizontal and vertical view mode, same for the Go and 4, so this point wouldn’t make sense anyway.

2 Likes

Is this in the sc5000/m screens also? Thank you

Yes it is for the sc5000 and the sc5000m too

Do we know if it fixes bugs from the Catalina update? Or do I need check and upgrade to Big Sur?

My issues are Sc5000m platter slows when motor is on and affects bpm

Sc5000 No artwork from iTunes visible in imported tracks since upgrade (to Catalina)

Deck one disconnects and reconnects to x1850. Have to reload library frequently

Congrats on the next milestone.

Took a while with little communication in the end but happy to see it has arrived.

This seems to be on the single unit only and across layers. Not over 2 separate sc5000’s. Please someone correct me as that is the functionality I need.

Is this just within a single Sc5000? Can I have this across 2?

Why You just don’t read the whole story in this topic?

You have Your answer here:

1 Like

Hey Denon team, nice job with v.1.6! Even more things added than originally announced, this is always welcomed :wink: I just wonder: Why didn’t you advertise / mention (including the video) that the vertical waveform view of the Prime 2 and Go had been improved as well? Can you confirm? Both product webpages show an updated screen with more track columns… pardon rows (8 vs 5) and Key/Bpm/Time next to each other. This would be awesome and helpful!

Old (still visible on the German product page):

New (labeled as “022021-16-R6K-2”):

I am still considering the MCX8000 as I need a 2-in-1 standlone + serato solution and the P4 is too bulky for me. But the P2 just has become a bit more tempting and I hope it receives some goodies like Serato and Sweep EFX in mid-future. But certainly, great work so far!

2 Likes

These are rows, not columns… Column is Vertical like ]I[ Rows are horizontal ===

1 Like

Damn, sorry - I am not a native English speaker and messed it up. Yes, the horizontal text/track rows are meant of course :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Very nice firmware and Engine prime software. Exported some tracks to test engine and played a 2 hour set on the new FW. Everything is working smoothly!

4 Likes

really good work, thank you all @denon !

:heart:

2 Likes

Hi JWiLL - just joined the Denon DJ party at long last in Feb with a SC6000. Loving the new 1.6 update. Forgive me for being a newb - but how to do I claim my 25Gb upgrade to DropBox? Its not showing in my offers - I registered the deck early Feb. Is it for only new registrations only?

One question concerning Dropbox. Once we have a promo code to activate the Engine OS 6-month 25GB space boost, where do we enter that code? Thanks for the info.

Enter the coupon there

Thanks mufasa! Really amazing fast reply! Everything went fine. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Livestep!

The promo code will be in your profile once you register your SC6000. We refreshed the codes again today, so please take another look when you get the chance. If you still don’t see it, just send me a PM and I will assist you further. :slight_smile: