Denon needs to work on marketing the SC6000

As many people that watch Mojaxx know, he does love his SC5000 players. His SC6000 review has dropped and he is equally as enthusiastic.

These kinda reviews are what is needed to help turn the tide. He always speaks highly of the players, and for good reason. He likes forward-thinking technology and Denon DJ deliver that.

11 Likes

He took the words out of my mouth for the mixer.

1 Like

Great to see an honest non biased review. Agree with nearly everything he says.

2 Likes

I have the x1850 and I can say that on the outside it is a bit underwhelming. The mixer is purpose built to sit between prime decks that can practically do everything else except fx. There is a need for a higher end super duper mixer for sure though and a need for a 2ch version also.

There is a lot built into the x1850 that remains untapped. Love to see where denon takes it. Right now it does the most of what I want.

1 Like

The best DJ in the world - John Fleming - has got his hands on a pair of 6000s from Denon: https://www.facebook.com/john00fleming/posts/10157501957120927?comment_id=10157502140565927&reply_comment_id=10157502285055927&notif_id=1604092861688117&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&ref=notif

Early comments seem strong. Looks like he’s going to do a live stream with them at some point?

2 Likes

Well if Denon ever releases these damn things people could use them .I’m starting to get really ■■■■■■ at Denon even though how much I big them up throught out the years and being such a big supporter of them .but my dealer finally got them in but nope …only the sc6000’s like most places .NOT the sc6000m’s which I want …now THE DENON SALES REP SAYS JANUARY LIKE ■■■ ALREADY come on so much work into these and just nothing always really playing with emotions not cool …at least make a statement or something besides the covid excuse which we know doesn’t hold up. You got the best players ever in history and you cant distribute any .bah humbug

2 Likes

Has he got the 2 SC6000s running through a DDJ 1000?

looks like it…given his caption, he’s probably using the DDJ as a mixer only.

We all know he’s gonna have more fun on the Denons. :wink:

Hey Denon, can I “take a test drive” too? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Soon… I am starting to hate this word :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am anxious of a new firmware update, hope it solves some of the issues discussed in the forum and hope the update will bring many new features! :star_struck: :crazy_face:

Maybe “Santa Prime :santa:” might have some stocking stuffers for Xmas :joy:

I think the ‘new features’ will be incremental updates and just bringing some stuff already available on the prime 2/4 display to the sc 6k/m and or sc 5k/m dual layer deck’s display. And some bug fixes also.

I’m just wishing that Santa Prime will gift me,

Full spectrum beat gridding on deck and pitch play would be nice. And whatever I gave a like to in the feature request section and a partridge in a pear tree. :innocent:

2 Likes

Hopefully!! :pray: :pray:

1 Like