Denon needs to work on marketing the SC6000

You are right, when artists are booked they use what they want. However when the artist leaves or you can’t book an artist for every night what is left in the booth?

Many companies have released gear/software with propaganda for their products relating to clubs. You mentioned pioneer and denon don’t forget there is also serato.

Whenever you come up for air…we know something is imminent.

Folks brace yourself

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Been really quiet for a few weeks then BOOM, a little tease.

We already know that some type of trimmed down deck is coming for hardware and that there will be stacked waveforms all across the board on engine os.

Content creation has been given a thought and mention +1

Where are the leakers when you need em?

I have reached out to a few larger scale rental companies. So far, none have the Denons on hand. So, denon really needs to get some leg work in selling to both these companies and the club management groups. As someone who has say down in these meetings, I can assure you, Pioneer offers a heavy discount when you start purchasing more than ten units at a time. It really gets rid of the price comparison argument if Denon isn’t providing the same types of discounts to get their gear in the booth.

I did a lot of touring with my setups from 2018-till corona start, and a lot of djs changed from CDJ’s to Prime thanks to that. All djs in my booking agency (about 50+ djs) and couple rental companies bought the Prime set. Since corona started, I lost the contact person (possibly left the inMusic) and now all my emails, reports are hitting a brick wall… I don’t know, but person who took over is not doing anything… I feel like I worked my ass off and got no more support from the company I was supporting and showing in the best possible way to others and investing in this my time and money. This is indeed starting to p*ss me off…

My new work didnt have a Denon-setup in the showroom, so I put up my own so customers can see it. And cant wait to get my SC6000s :star_struck:

9 Likes

Great speakers, do you have the sub for them? Keep wondering about getting one.

Yeahh the HS8S is connected as well. Really great speakers. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Worth the investment then? I shall get an order in for one!!

1 Like

Def. worth the investment… But if you go for the HS5, you will need the sub as well.

I’ve already got the HS7s, which are nice, but always wondered about the sub and wanted a viewpoint that I could actually trust. It is now on my shopping list!!

1 Like

Let me know what you think when you get it :slightly_smiling_face: And thanks for the kind words :pray:

1 Like

Did they say why?

They did have a SC5000/ X1800 setup earlier but it was sold just a week before I started.

I hear that, i pre ordered mine in April didnt get it until August which is long but I know others have been waiting longer

Looks like digitaldjtips released another tutorial for the prime series. This time for the prime go.

There is talk that another big update is due for the Denon gear. I am starting to think that they are waiting for this before they allow official reviews of the gear to be released. A lot of reviewers have had the gear in their possession for months already. Hopefully Denon can get a large steady stream of units to the market sooner rather than later.

Really good to be fair. It basically covers whats in the manual but in a video format, with time frames, so you can easily navigate to where you want to be.

1 Like

I think there might be changes to engine os. Right now it operates different for each model type in the prime series. I think it will be more unified or narrowed down to a prime4 type os (obviously for the prime4) and the rest of the product line will get a prime 2 type os.