Cpu and ram of mcx8000

Hello

I speak as an engineer in electronics when I say that the hardware capabilities (CPU) according to @crazycraig are more than enough, if you search on YouTube you see that you could even play videos I put in a previous comment what would be the only possible limitation but in case the CPU can with much more, lso different firmware as it says @crazycraig is a good idea for example 2.5-e1 and 2.5-e2 with banks of different effects for example or 2.5-f1 with different features etc, on the other hand the release of the source code is beneficial both for denon as I stop the user and of course the service manuals, they are just friends ideas, excuse my english

regards

The 8000 concept was started long before inMusic took over. Also (if memory serves me correctly) the NV was released after the 8000. inMusic took over where D&M left off. Just as SlayForMoney has already said, the 8000 was released to work with the shitty Engine software, which was conceived long before inMusic was around. As a matter of fact, this was even one of the reasons given by many moderators on this very forum, for such a long wait to make the 8000 Prime compatible. I really donā€™t want to argue over this, I could be wrongā€¦ Each of us are entitled to our own opinions, do I wish Denon would do more with the 8000? - Hell yes. Do I honestly foresee it happening? - Sadly, I donā€™t.

2 Likes