Auto Mix function

Hello Denon,

I was playing around with the prime 4 and realized there is a continuous feature for playlists and crates through the master out.

From a wedding DJ perspective, please add the following 2 features.

1. An auto cross fade between songs (like you have on the zone out).
  2. A shuffle feature. This would be nice to mix things up for cocktail and dinner music.
7 Likes

It’s already a requested idea - you don’t need to duplicate the request on the right laid out form, you just need to add a Like to the request.

The more likes an idea request gets doesn’t mean they it definately will get added to firmware but it lets denon know how popular the idea might be , 5 people want it or 10 people want it and so on

Hola tengo la prime.hace dos semans. Con el firmware 1.4.1. La funcion automix como tal no existe, pero si pones una playlist en cualquier deck de los 4, y deslizas la pantalla hacia abajo desde la parte superior izquierda, te aparecen 3 botones 1 quantitice 2 continue 3 frenado.

Si presionas el continue y ajustas el retardo de frenado, tendras una sesion continuada de la playlist, ya sea interna o desde tidal sonando costantemente por la salida master desde cualquier deck.

A disfrutar.

@discomovilmiroskys

1 Like

so you are sorta saying run a zone output back to a line input

Then what good is it? It needs to fade.

It did 30 years that I work like a mobile Dj i Catalonia (Europe) . I don t understand why I can play one playlist in the Master Out without to loose 2 channels. If this is very difficult, why I can’t use one channel in single mode and other in Continuous playing one Crate. In the marriages, in the cocktail or before the dance time is very useful to play one playlist like a background music and to have ready music in the other decks for special moments. Really, if this is for mobile djs, needs to play playlist in Master out, and if it s possible random play option, wonderful

No sé cómo lo haces, pero no se puede asignar una playlist a los canales 1-2-3. Si seleccionas la primera canción de una playlist y lo pones en continuo te irá reproduciendo la playlist pero en el momento que entres en cualquier Crate para reproducir en otro Deck, el continuo seguirà con temas de la nueva carpeta

Es una manera de tener la música continúa durante un evento, antes de empezar el set en directo por parte del dj.

Si quieres trabajar en automix, interesa el virtual dj en el pc, y olvídate de la controladora.

Es suena este es un alivio antes del set el directo.

Hi, I also agree with [DJbowtie]. Im also wedding dj and i need this function. I hope that our wishes will be agreed. Thank you

2 Likes

Just need to go and find the un-closed requests for automix/auto fade and heart them.

@Reese, perhaps close this one to redirect people to the already existing feature request?

Goed idee.

Gents and ladies, like and discuss here:

https://community.enginedj.com/t/auto-fade-cfade-relay/14090

Closing this one for reference.