(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

@Gee_DenonDJ I would like to test the public beta and I am willing to share my findings.

1 Like

I will be happy to test as I use my equipment often in the privacy of my home just in case there is a bug it wont mess up a gig

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ I would like to participate in the Public Beta Testing program!

1 Like

Thank you to all who have already responded to the invitation.

For those of who who have applied as of the date/time of THIS post, If you go to the forums main category list (usually your front page of the forum), you should now be able to see a new forum section, which will remain accessible to you for the duration of the Public Beta Testing.

Instructions relating to the Public Beta Testing and the download file for the BETA of firmware 2.0 will be within.

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ , i would love to try the new firmware 2.0 for the MCX8000 and see all the news things you added on it!

I will try to give you my experiencies with this new version.

1 Like

Hello guys hi gee I would like to test Engine 2.0 on this fantastic console thanks for the great work done to the whole team youā€™re great

1 Like

Hi Gee, hello guysā€¦ I also would test the new Updtae. I am DJ in Germany, making weddings, Clubs and DJ for the Radio Station 88.3 Antenne Bad Kreuznach.

It would be nice to become a positive answer :slight_smile: greets Sascha

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™d like to test the new firmware! Go Denon!

1 Like

Hello, I am a french dj and I have a denon mcx 8000 in my studio. I would like to participate in the development of the V2 beta version. Tanks

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ I would love to help out the beta test in any way I canā€¦ Have been a proud owner now since i could get my hands on it. Canā€™t wait to see the new features in actionā€¦

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. Thank you. Alessio from italy

1 Like

Hello Gee_DenonDJ, my English is not very good because Iā€™m from Germany but I hope you understand me. I have Intressting to test the new Beta Firmware 2.0 for the Denon MCX8000 Controller and Engine Prime. Every Weekend I make Music with the Controller on Birthday and other Partyā€™s. MCX8000 I used over one year ago and I hope a long time for Engine Prime. I hope you understand me.

1 Like

Hey there @Gee_DenonDJ - Had my MCX8000 for 3 months now and loving it. I would love to be considered for the Public beta test.

Best Regards, Dazz, Scotland.

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ. I had my MCX8000 for more than a year and I have been waiting for this update for a long time, I really would love to be considered for the Public Beta Test.

Thanks in advance, regards, DJ Julierƫ, Argentina.

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ. Iā€™ve been an owner of the MCX8000 for about a year and regularly use it for my mobile events. Iā€™ve been playing with the ENGINE Prime v 1.1. Looking forward to be part of the BETA for the support of the MCX8000.

1 Like

hello Iā€™m interested in contributing in the beta test for the mcx8000

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ I would love to beta test this firmware update! I fit the requirements and would love to try it out!

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ :slight_smile: Lithuanian artistā€™ wants to test new firmware :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deseo unirme a la prueba Beta del firmware

1 Like

Hola @Gee_DenonDJ : deseo unirme quiere probar el nuevo firmware.

2 Likes