(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Hi, I would love to join the beta testing of the new firmware of the MCX8000. I will share any results that I experience with you soon, @Gee_DenonDJ .

Tesixx

1 Like

As the member whose idea this Public Beta testing was, I’d be remiss to not be included in this.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to try the 2.0 software out :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello @Gee_DenonDJ I would like to take part of your beta testing program please send me the link …john andre

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ You can count me in too. I have a small window of time with my MCX8000 before I go away but will be able to test to the max.

I’m very happy with what is in the release notes.

1 Like

btw, we have 3 denon mcx8000 units, and learning teenagers how to Dj :wink: we are working only on mac… and we would be happy to write all experiences for you

1 Like

I’m probably the closest to you @Jim112233 I’m 230 miles away in Perth

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ From the UK, would love to give v2.0 a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I’m a Club and Mobile DJ from Germany. I’m using my MCX 8000 5 times a week for several hours and would be very happy to try the new Beta. Also it I would be very happy to help you to find issues in this version. Greetings from Germany Fynn

1 Like

hi @Gee_DenonDJ I would like to test the new firmware for the mcx8000, i use it every evening and think that i would find possible bugs quickly.

Andrej Koleznik

1 Like

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ! I would love to test out the new firmware for my MCX8000, I’ve got plenty of new tracks to test out in this new software. :sunglasses: Thanks! -LÜBS

1 Like

Bonjour @Gee_DenonDJ , i would be happy to test this new firmware please. Best Regards

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ, I would LOVE to be a part of the public beta. I use the MCX8000 weekly, and can’t wait to see some of these changes.

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ DJ KREMIX here from Montreal, Quebec. I’ve been waiting for prime compatibility with my MCX for so long! Im readyy to test it for Denon DJ!

1 Like

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ. I am interested in beta testing the new firmware. I cover all the prerequisites and I dj almost every day with my 8000. Thank you very much!

1 Like

How do I get the beta firmware for my MCX8000? I like to be on the Public Beta test list.

Many thanks, Mike

1 Like

Hi Gee

Please can I be a beta tester as I play 3 / 4 times a week out and about as a mobile DJ.

Thanks

Cris

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to test the new firmware. Thank you. J.M.

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ Id Love to test the beta!

sorry I believe i replied in the wrong spot before!

1 Like

hello also I would like to participate in the beta thanks

1 Like