(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Please may I be considered for the beta firmware. I use my mcx8000 every day without fail but only in serato mode for obvious reasons. I have a few DJ friends who will also help me as they love using my controller above the latest pioneer one which they also have but mine is always the one they want to use. I feel I can give it a good run from many different viewpoints which should result in critical feedback to go forward. At last… Many thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ , i’m ready to test it, from Angers, France

1 Like

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. So i would be happy to load the new Firmware!

Dj Franco

1 Like

I would like to participate in this beta fw test because i have just opened my new mcx8000 after a year i have purchased it. Now I am facing freezing issues and i am hoping that new fw fixes this issue. Thanks…

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ Can’t see how to PM you!

Could you sort out Beta access to one of your retailers please?!

1 Like

Hi denon im from honduras and i want to try this update, because i love the MXC8000.

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would be really happy to be part of the beta testing group for firmware v2.0.

1 Like

Count me in (if needed) I ply out at least 3 times a week. Most of the times with Serato but I love to test the beta update!

1 Like

Me too. I was waiting a long time.

1 Like

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ

I would be happy to get access to loads and test the new firmware. I use the MCX 8000 in Clubs and private.

I am:

• Own the MCX8000
  • Be a Member of the Denon DJ Forum
  • Have more then just 1 USB Stick formated to Engine Prime Requirements
  • have round about 120 GB music (mostly MP3, and a few WAV)

I will share all my experiences with you.

Greetings from Germany

grins7287

1 Like

Hi Denon team.I would really love to help with beta testing. I own my own mcx8000 I use it 3 to 4 times a week in stand alone mode only. I’ve been a long follower and supporter of products made by Denon DJ😉

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ I would also like to participate in the public testing, albeit I don’t use my MCX8000 in a clubbing scenario (Yet) I do use them on a daily basis and I am very intrigued to see what some of the new features you guys have implemented.

1 Like

Please @Gee_DenonDJ , let me help with the beta testing!

1 Like

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ ! I’d like to be a part of the beta and test the Firmware Update 2.0 for the MCX8000. I really like the device and I use it very often, so I would be happy to help to improve this great Controller more! Thanks, Kasimir

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ I wish to test the mcx8000 firmware 2.0 public beta

1 Like

hi @Gee_DenonDJ I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. So i would be happy to load the new Firmware!

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDj Imready to test!

1 Like

I’ve been waiting so long too see what’s new… and I really want to see the evolution!!! …please count me in! Greeting from Rhodes Island Greece

1 Like

Hii @Gee_DenonDJ, I saw the Instagram post from denon, and thought about testing the new firmeware v2.0 for my mcx8000. It would be a pleasure to test it.

kind regards Joni :smiley:

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ I am looking to own a mcx8000 this week, I would like to try the new firmware.

1 Like