(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Added. You should now see the MCX8000 Beta Testing category. in there, is the Welcome post, with the details of the beta test.

Thanks

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ, I am from Germany for 25 years as a mobile DJ and remixer and would like to participate in the beta test 2.0 i am work with Vitrual DJ and stand alone

What’s up Gee?!

I’m on my second MCX8000, and I’ve had trouble with both of them since FEB 2017. The main issue is the decks become unresponsive while powered up. The board will still transmit my PC signal, but will not read the on-board flash drives. I’m hoping a firmware update will solve my problem. I do meet the criteria you’ve listed, and I would like to participate in the beta program. May I please give it a try?

DJ Bravo :headphones:

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ, I am from Germany for 25 years as a mobile DJ and remixer and would like to participate in the beta test 2.0

I would like to attend like Hallo@Gee_DenonDJ 2.0 beta testing

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would be happy to test out the new firmware.

Hi @Gee_DenonDj I would like to take part on trying the new update for Engine Software please.

Thanks in Advance

@Gee_DenonDJ I meet all qualifications with my MCX8000 and would like to beta test

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ I would be very thankfull to get the Beta for the MCX8000.

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Kim

Moin @Gee_DenonDJ, I habe the Invitation but no entry at the Beta

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to test the new firmware on my MCX8000 too. Thanks for your effort.

elcome to Official Denon DJ Forum — thanks for starting a new conversation!

Does the title sound interesting if you read it out loud? Is it a good summary? Hello @Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to test the new firmware on my MCX8000 too. Thanks for your effort.

Zibi3300@poczta.onet.pl

hI i’D LOVE TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE FIRMWARE TESTING

Hi, I’d like to join the group of beta testers MCX8000. Regards, djstuckert

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to participate in Public Beta testing program, been waiting for this update for a long time so I can’t wait to finally try it out

For all users who have asked to join the Public Beta Testing Group for the MCX8000 Firmware, please allow a short while for your forum membership to be upgraded to the Beta testing level, then go to the main category page, which has pictures for each of the categories eg: Prime, MC controllers, etc… scroll all the way down to the MCX8000 Beta Test category… click that, and go to the Welcome post for the currently release notes and latest build version of the Public Beta Tests.

Thanks

Hi, I’d like to join the group of beta testers MCX8000. Thanx, My Best Regards!

@Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. Thank you.

Rico

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. So i would be happy to load the new Firmware!

Rico