(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Hi @Gee_Denondj , i would be happy to test the new firmware on my mcx8000 i use acouple of times every week so if there is any anomalies …

//Rolf

Hello i can’t find the new section MCX8000 Public Beta Test what i’doing wrong please , or is it not vieuwable for every forum member please ? Thank you

i would like to test the beta thank you

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ could you please email the new firmware or post a link please andy@amdmobilediscos.co.uk

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would be really happy to be part of the beta testing group for firmware v2.0.

@Gee_DenonDJ ich würde gerne die Firmware Update 2.0 testen

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. Thank you.

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ i am George from Greece i am owner of mcx8000 and i would like to test this new beta firmware thanks a lot!!

I wanted to test the 2.0 firmware version on my Denon 8000 this is my mail handycover@gmx.de thanks a lot

I wanted to test the 2.0 firmware version on my Denon 8000 this is my mail handycover@gmx.de

thanks a lot

@Gee_DenonDJ I wanted to test the 2.0 firmware version on my Denon 8000 this is my mail handycover@gmx.de

thanks a lot

Thank you to all who have responded to the invitation.

Now, If you go to the forums main category list (usually your front page of the forum), you should now be able to see a new forum section called “MCX8000 Public Beta Test”, which will remain accessible to you for the duration of the Public Beta Testing.

Instructions relating to the Public Beta Testing and the download file for the BETA of firmware 2.0 (build 002) will be within.

Please remember that any comments or findings regarding the Beta Testing are only to be mentioned in that section of the forum. Please do not post any information regarding the Beta testing anywhere else on the internet, other forums, or social media.

1 Like

i dont see this section…:frowning:

Hi Gee,

How do I get on the Beta testing list, woud love to get this on my MCX8000…Very much long awaited upgrade.

Cheers, Mike

hi I would like to test your new firmware.

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ, I would love to test this new firmware. I am a big fan of the MCX8000 and would love the opportunity to assist in the beta testing of this firmware

Hi I also dont see nothing. Can U make it more clear, where is this file ??

I would also like to test the 2nd version of the firmware !! Thank yoooou !!

ok now I see has to wait :wink: I have some issue whit my mxc8000, will be realy nice too check this new version of firmware maybe it will helps, I will send back this unit if nothing change. have a nice evening all !

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ, i would like to test the new firmware on my 1 day ago purchased MCX8000. Thanks

Enrico