(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

hI i’D LOVE TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE FIRMWARE TESTING

Hi, I’d like to join the group of beta testers MCX8000. Regards, djstuckert

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to participate in Public Beta testing program, been waiting for this update for a long time so I can’t wait to finally try it out

For all users who have asked to join the Public Beta Testing Group for the MCX8000 Firmware, please allow a short while for your forum membership to be upgraded to the Beta testing level, then go to the main category page, which has pictures for each of the categories eg: Prime, MC controllers, etc… scroll all the way down to the MCX8000 Beta Test category… click that, and go to the Welcome post for the currently release notes and latest build version of the Public Beta Tests.

Thanks

Hi, I’d like to join the group of beta testers MCX8000. Thanx, My Best Regards!

@Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. Thank you.

Rico

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. So i would be happy to load the new Firmware!

Rico

Hello Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to test your new firmware.

My mail is info@infotech-hamm.de

Thank you

Hi please invite me to the firmware Beta Test.

hallo @Gee_DenonDJ ich würde gerne die Beta Firmware Testen gruss Dj Toxcis, Frankfurt

email: toxcis@gmail.com

Hey Denon :slight_smile: ich bin DJ bei TranceBase und die Beta Version sagt mir zu. Ich würde sie gerne testen. Grüße :wink:

I am DJ from Germany and i love my Mashine :slight_smile: It will be great to get this Beta Firmware.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: Sonority from TranceBase.fm

I meet the qualifications and would love to test it out. Thanks for considering.

Komme aus Deutschland und würde gerne mit testen

Grüsse Nils

How are you going to apply the firmware update if your USB slots aren’t working? :thinking:

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. Thank you.

Hej @Gee_DenonDJ Vil gerne teste dem nye Firmware v2,0 til MCX8000 Tak

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I’m a French DJ and I would like to test the new firmware.

Best regards.

Hallo @Gee_DenonDJ Ich würde gerne die neue Firmware 2.0 testen für den MCX8000 LG

Salve mi piacere avere il firmware v2.0 dell MCX8000 Grazie

Hi, I’d like to help denon with the beta. Thanks!