We’re looking to assemble a X1850 Private Beta Team. If you own a X1850, please review below and proceed to the application to apply. We look forward to working with you!
Private Beta Goal
Provide the best possible product experience by collaborating with trusted users to identify any pain points or bugs before public release.
- Discover workflow pain points before release
- Identify firmware/software defects before release
- Expand test coverage to different environments
- Release a stable and enjoyable product
- Test new firmware builds and provide feedback for defects, issues and observations. All reports should be submitted in the official X1850 beta area providing as much detail as possible.
- Update firmware as new releases are available and confirm previous reports were resolved.
- Must be able to communicate concisely in english.
- Be the first to test and use new features and improvements.
- Influence feature set offerings and usability workflows.
- Help improve the product experience for others.
Discussing or sharing prerelease details outside of the group is striclty prohibited. Interested users will be required to sign NDA. Users who share private beta details or fail to contribute feedback during beta testing will be removed from the team.
Please note we have a limited number of seats available so not all who apply will be accepted. Please complete the form below honestly to the best of your ability.