My wish list for the next software update:

In the browser window:

• Display of the used Autoscript preset with name

• Display of genre and rating

Autoloop Performance Mode:

• Option for press or hold mode of individual loops

• Choice of several autoloop groups - not just one bank or all

Supplements are welcome

I was just looking around for a feature request or product support area for SoundSwitch, and happened across your post.

For me, there are two main issues that need resolving - First the library area on the left of the software is much too narrow and cannot be resized. It’s so narrow that the names of the items in the library area are truncated and cannot be read.

I contacted Matt W about this. He agreed it was an issue but said they’re not likely to fix it anytime soon. :man_shrugging:

However it doesn’t seem to be an issue on Mac (which he was using in a video). Maybe that’s why he’s not bothered?

The second thing, and maybe the main issue is the lack of a full written manual. The software has lots of menus, buttons etc but there’s no manual to explain what they do.

1 Like

HI, My wish list :

• Use something like an icon in the pad name label to quickly see the play mode.
  • 2 or 4 pad banks in the static look (ex : Bank1 for the venue Up light , Bank2 for DJ Booth color, Bank3 for Sparkular or FX, etc…)
  • Color code in the SS logo for scripted track vs Autoscripted one.
  • With the Control One, ability to select in the parameter menu another layout with the strob, hue and smoke pads (ex : smoke = smoke/hazer or sparkular or another special effect)
  • All multilanguages manual in PDF

Thanks

My wish: double the amount of autoloops.