Will Denon delay Prime 2 and Go?

Does Denon expect having delays for sending Prime 2 and Go to distributors?

I know globally mail delivery can be affected, but is the shipping still on track at Denon?

If so, do we have any idea when they will be available?

Add six months of corona virus delays to the normal gap between denon announcing something and anyone getting one… I wouldn’t be surprised if no one gets either model until early 2021.

I think more of a middle this year. 3 months delay was in China. I think Taiwan will be not longer.

Can fix that BPM situation whilst they are locked down :wink::pray:

Locked down - there is Your answer - when there is less staff, then things go slower…

JWiLL has said that they are RIGHT around the corner with a new algorithm. :muscle::pray: And since they usually use the term ‘soon’, my guess is that this is even closer.

But yes, there is a lockdown, which not even Denon could predict…

1 Like

Hi @mlarrivee - I think a better title for this topic would be ‘Will Corona pandemic delay Prime 2 and Go’ :wink:

At this time I cannot comment on the timing of the release as there is very much still unknown.

We will be sure to inform our customers once the impact is clear.

1 Like

Surely they can work from home dude :man_shrugging: besides what better time to give everyone some new things to play with than when everyone is stuck inside! I’m not saying it will happen I’m just saying :slightly_smiling_face:

Prime 2 is now shipping and the Prime Go will follow shortly.

any news about prime go shipping day ?

Lol - time moves differently in Denon Land :mantelpiece_clock:

lol i pre order it back i January and guitar center had a shipping day fo march 3rd i understand that now with the virus everything is behind but come on there is not on official news from denon to say whats the new target day to start shipping communication is the key for any company

It’s laughable that guitar center were even taking money on kit two or three months before release.

Id re kin that you asking guitar center for a date of delivery coz yeah denon might know a rough date that some (more?) might be in your country, but only each individual store is going to know how fast that store might get one. No point in a store telling you that denon can get the kit for 1st July, if that store takes 3 weeks to get kit moved from their warehouse to their store.

i know i just want to know from denon when are they planning to start shipping them in united states since they never say anything and i will decide if i wait or just cancel my order since i am a pioneer guy and this was my first denon controler

I ordered my Prime 2 from Amazon on the 13th and received it on the 18th. It had a weird window for timing (12 days although it was Amazon Prime eligible), then all of a sudden it showed up on Monday from USPS.

Yeah I have couple friends that got the prime 2 but I am waiting for the prime go the small version and looks like nobody knows when they are going to start shipping them out

Ive had 2 x SC6000 fully prepaid and ordered since feb. I called the retailer yesterday may 20th. They called the Australian importer who was told the Denon factory is just starting again as a result of the pandemic and that I shouldn’t expect delivery before set-oct this year. Denon executives if you are listening, it seems you have missed a unique business opportunity to gain market share on your competitors. At the time of the NAMM release I already had 2 x SC5000. Quickly sold them and preordered 2 x SC6000. Yes we all understand business conditions have changed during the virus. However your treating our DJ community with contempt much like your major competitor by refusing to not communicate with us. Missed opportunity.

Some are simply not willing to read/hear what’s been told already. Numerous times.

• See above 35 days ago. Result: Prime2 is already available. PrimeGO is shipping as of today.
  • From another topic: SC6000 is still planned for Q2 2020.

That said, perhaps it will be Q3 eventually; that’s still only a few month later.

At least you got good value for selling so early! :wink: