What new gear are you hoping to gain in 2022?

The Omnitronic looks promising!

Yeah, but I wonder how well it’s built. It certainly looks the part, but those Omnitronic rotaries are known for frequent failures. You know, if I can figure out a way to get a “Warm2” sent to the US, I think I’m going to get one. Initially I wasn’t really impressed with it, but DJStuff’s review of it makes it look promising. I want something to hold me over til’ my “Lucia X” is built and delivered in mid/late July.

Is that still the case with the MK3? I’ve read quite a few positive comments on certain Facebook groups.

Doesn’t Ecler have a distributor in the US? The Warm looks great, too.

Naw, on the webpage it says for shipping outside the EU to contact them, so I did. The rep told me that they aren’t shipping outside the EU at this time. That’s some 'effin irony for you…the Warm2’s promotional campaign is all about paying homage to “The Warehouse” in Chicago and the “Paradise Garage” in NYC. Haha, so they’ll play lip service to the US to promote their new mixer, but God forbid they actually ship it to the US at launch.

1 Like

For £1179 the 4 channel radius mixer can be had, surely worth the little extra investment over that Omnitronic? Components are worlds away.

XDJ-700 for me to get back on the 3 deck scene at home, accapellas and textures, used to be pretty good at it then got lazy.

Just need to pay my M1 MBP off then I’m free to get one.

I don’t know if it’s a regional thing, but here in the midlands I’ve seen a reasonable amount of my work come back. …i’m out the next two nights doing fairly big corporate awards nights.

I’ve never had so much DJ work, played right through the restrictions at our outside venue with tables of 6, then as soon as lockdown ended last summer it’s been gigs pretty much every week. It’s only a hobby/part time job to me though, not my primary income.

1 Like