IMPORTANT YOU MUST BE AUTHORISED TO WORK IN THE UK OR EU.
inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new position for a focused, dynamic, organized and energetic product specialist.
The product specialist will be responsible for creating, delivering and maintaining a full training program across inMusic MI and DJ brands. You will drive product awareness across our dealer, distributor and end user networks through visits and regular product clinics in the UK and occasionally into Europe.
The successful candidate will be the vital link that connects product features and benefits with our network of customers. You will have an in depth knowledge of the ranges we offer and have a positive understanding of the overall DJ & MI market. You will be self motivated and determined to achieve challenging goals and objectives. You should have a vision, alongside the ability to create exciting training programmes that deliver product specific messaging to both experienced and first time users. You will have the natural skills to manage your time and work within the company expectations, whilst delivering the company message at all times.
- Punctual, professional and organized
- Highly confident in front of people but also approachable
- Comfortable with regular travel
- Ability to learn and apply solutions across a wide range of situations
- Team player
- Self motivated
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years working in the MI / DJ sector
- Be actively interested in tomorrows DJ & music technology and have a passion to learn
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to present one-to-one or to large audiences plus video presentations including social channels
- The right skillset to create and deliver a training program across multiple product portfolio’s
- Hardworking individually whilst being a team player and personable
- Experience in all MS packages - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel and stay away from home, must have a clean driving license
Job Type | Full time Salary | Competitive based on experience
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Due to the high volume of inquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.