Update 1.6

@LeeRuma Cannot confirm. Still using the same quality?

So, because I like to check things for myself I did some tests. This is the same track recorded via headphones out (left is 1.5.2, right is 1.6.0):

There is no any difference.

I also checked Echo volume. This is the same track with Echo FX (3/4 beats, full feedback) starting with 0 Wet/Dry and end with 100% and stop:

The top one (1.5.2) is slightly louder, so indeed Denon did fix the Echo FX :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aye mate??? Doesn’t take long but probably double the time

I was hoping that the Artist + Track Name would appear after Update 1.6 but nothing changed :frowning:

In the Overview the Artist Name is shown properly:

1 Like

Agree with all above w/ negative about 1.6:

1. echo fx still louder than master.
  2. waveforms too small. Preferred horizontal & bigger.
  3. only 5 rows of tracks visible

I have another issue which no one else has mentioned:

1. Dropbox integration not displaying playlists — I’ve created 2 engine playlists w/ 30 tracks in each… nothing, says empty. Tried fetch new DB and still nothing. I can navigate to file browser in Dropbox source via prime-2 and see folders/files and even play them… but playlists empty. Anybody else experiencing this? I’d love the Dropbox option and TBH that was the only reason I updated to 1.6 :frowning:
2 Likes

Its better then in previous versions. For my its usable now :slight_smile:

You mean small whole track waveforms? The other ones just gets bigger…

While track wave form need to be bigger be wearing glasses soon :joy::joy::joy::joy:

hey @DrLastContaQt you’re right… EchoFX definitely an improvement! when I posted last night I only tested in headphones… just tried and much better! Don’t need to lower my fader anymore before engaging full echo.

i think i can live w/ the new waveform display too… just takes getting used to i guess. would 100% love to more rows of tracks though… maybe smaller font?

and that VU meter thing i just noticed… thats annoying! i have to set gain around 10:00 now to avoid maxing LED display to blue :frowning: Did you say even though its max’ing on blue, audio is fine and isn’t clipping?

This issue has been noted and is being worked on…

There is no change in the signal level it’s just LEDs are broken now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just got mine