Tidal unlinked and cant get back in

Tidal isn’t working for me I have tried re linking to tidal but just get a error message My tidal account on my phone is working fine and subscription is up to date Tidal auto messaging is useless can’t use that to troubleshoot Is it a dennon issue or tidal ? Anyone else having same issue ?

5 Likes

Yeah, i have the same broblem, i hope it’s just temporary

1 Like

Thanks for your reply at least I know it’s not me . It’s the second time there has been tidal issues but today happens to be my day off such bad timing

2 Likes

Are you receiving a “TIDAL Error - Operation timed out” message? I am able to log in on my new SC6000ms but cannot play any tracks…likewise day off and here I am stuck and probably resorting to using Serato…

Seems there is a problem on Tidal. I am also not able to use it at the moment. I also receiving a "TIDAL Error - Operation timed out” message.

Website still works. But no luck on my player.

Edit: 17:00

Have send them a support inquiry, if there is a problem with their API or Server. Hope they will answer soon.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

We are aware of the issue and working with TIDAL to resolve as quickly as possible. We’ll provide an update once we have more information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

By the way … I shoo the technical support of tidal a bit :wink: Oh my god, the poor customer service from tidal :rofl:

They told me to reinstall the app on my device. I have explained her, that this is a hardware device with a fixed firmware, and there is no uninstall or reinstall of an app :wink:

“What is the exact version of TIDAL running on your device?” is also a nice question of them. Because I can´t answer this, because there is no version information at all at our players xDDD

Ok. So you are aware of that, I can take a nap … cheers. Sascha … and thanx for the fast reply

would be awsome if you guys add the feature to sort the tracks in playlist after its bpm or key, in Tidal

1 Like

If they did this then I will forgive them for ruining my one day off that was put aside for laying down my finalised mix . And at the same time it would be nice for the search feature to highlight tracks that you have already added to your collection first rather than scrolling down endless tracks that have the same name . Here’s hoping

Same issue here - Tidal Error message. I thought it might be an issue with the new Firmware (1.6.1) since it started happening AFTER I updated. If it’s on Tidal, I’ll wait.

I have a gig this weekend…fingers crossed they get it fixed before then.

It happened to me before I updated as in I put off updating the unit from 1.5 to 1.6 until yesterday when i thought maybe because I haven’t updated is why I’m getting problems but it didn’t solve the issue

That’s why some guys wrote that for gig it is better not to use only the streaming platforms but the dear and old tracks on one or more USB sticks. :joy: :rofl: :grinning:

I’m having the same problem

Yeah, I’m still having this issue more than 24 hours later. If it’s an API issue, I’m hoping that Tidal gets a seasoned developer to fix that, or at least roll back whatever change they made that broke it. Before I bought my Prime Go, I thought that Tidal would be somewhat reliable to play on the go. I suppose I should go ahead and get a subscription to a few DJ pools so that I can always have a backup of my standard library.

Any fix to this yet? I am set to do a live stream tomorrow and rely on Tidal for my music.

Luckily the problem is only with access via Engine OS, so you could still use your Prime 4 with Serato or VirtualDJ and access Tidal via the DJ software rather than the Prime 4 directly.

Hi Everyone,

TIDAL services have been restored for Engine OS devices. We apologize for the brief interruption.

1 Like