Sweep Fx editing

Please we need same audio fx on the prime series. The effects 1 and 2 on Prime Go suffer the lack of editing parameters in order to give us the same results as P4 or P2.

3 Likes

It’s as it was when you bought it - if it didn’t offer something that you wanted or needed , you could have chosen the prime 2.

??? When you buy a product with « similar » functions like in the Prime Go, you expect at least identical fx.

When you use any of the other brand products (ie ddj 200-400-800-1000…) same fx results in same sounds… or you don’t call it powered by Engine OS.

Ex : wash fx duration is way longer and better on Prime 4, Flanger/phaser is limited to 8bars in P4 but to 32 bars in Prime Go.

1 Like

Errr no - I’d do the research before buying.

If the fun one with the battery didn’t do what I wanted, I’d look for the prime that did

When you own all the serie you expect similarities (don’t know if you own one)

1 Like

I read what you’re saying but you’re sort of using a catch-all viewpoint. Someone could look at the Prime 4 and the Prime Go and say “they’re both prime so the prime 4 should have a battery”

Someone could look at the prime 4 and the X1850 and say “they’re both prime , every sweep and fx bank effect should match”

Someone could look at the prime 2 and the prime 4 and say they’re both prime so should have the same number of channels.

Why not say , they’re all prime , they should be similar prices ?

There will always be differences , otherwise there’s no point in having different models. Want the most input options - then get the separate mixer 1850, want the biggest display - get the 6000, want the vertical waves, get the prime 4. Want a battery, it’s the GO. Want the most effects - it’s the x1850 Between any models there will be similarities and there WILL be differences - otherwise it’s the same model

1 Like

I think the request is perfectly legitimate. It’s just a request and since the effects are all software-based, an improvement or extension is possible.

1 Like

Thank you :pray: That’s all we need

My question is why are the fx not available when a playlist is played via the continuous option. It would be nice to echo or sweep out at the end of the playlist for an easy transition to live mixing.

Snide comments are not really productive, are they.

When looking online, it is really hard to find the level of details you speak of. At least I did not found info that would tell me the level of detail such as the length of bars per sound FX.

I agree completely with @DjMarcoMarco that if the hardware supports it, the functionality for something like an FX ought to be the same exact across the board. Engine OS is positioning itself independent from the hardware (marketing wise) so there is no reason to not have as much as uniformity across the hardware as possible (again, for functionally independent stuff such as FX. I understand some hardware offers more features and other less)

Cheers

1 Like