Support of non-4/4 time signatures?

Does EP support non-4/4 time signatures like 3/4 for waltzes (e.g. “If You Don’t Know Me By Now” by Simply Red) or 5/4 for tracks like Dave Brubeck’s “Take five”? Searched for it, but it seems that this is completely unsupported - was this confirmed somewhere?

Also, many tracks that intersperse other counts like 2/4 in a 4/4-track give me a lot of headaches during beatgridding as very often the 1-count shifts and doesn’t fit any more, e.g. in “Hey Ya” from “OutKast”. Does anyone have an idea how to cover this for setting up a proper beat grid?

Seems to me like two new feature requests…

I don’t think any DJ software supports non 4/4 rhythms, so nothing unusual there. DAW software, yes - for making music, but not for us lot who only play it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ditto for key and tempo. DJ software tends to only allow for one key and one BPM (although the latter has evolved slightly). It’s a shame, but it is what it is.

Newer versions of Virtual DJ do

Algoriddim dj pro5

Could you finish your sentence please? New version of VirtualDJ do what?

What about it? The new Fluid Beatgrid system is fantastic, but I don’t think it supports time signatures other than 4/4.