Strange Issue after installing firmware v2.1 from an old Beta version

I finally got around to updating my firmware to V 2.1 and I can’t figure what is going on. I also installed the latest version of engine on my computer last week (I had to wipe my entire computer last month).

I was previously running an older firmware version (one of the +/- September beta builds) with no issues.

Now when I select and click (push the selector knob) all, crate, playlist, or history nothing happens. Sometimes I briefly see the orange loading square but nothing happens.

If I click folder I can see the engine library file. If I click the engine library file I see a music file. If I click the music file I can see files for my albums. I can click through those to the individual tracks. If I play a track the beat grids are gone as is the song key.

The utility menu shows as follows:

Engine version: 0310

Display version: Left:5170 Right:5170

MCU Version: 2073

The Factory Default also does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mine is doing weird this to since i updated my mxc8000 havnt figured out why

Are you using the special export option in Engine Prime to prepare your usb drives?

Denon recommends a factory reset after updating the firmware. Also, take into account that a database created under a previous version of Engine Prime is not backward compatible with a new version.