Stand Alone Mode History Folder

Anyone know the purpose of this History Folder in Stanalone mode

It shows what tracks that have been played. Practical uses can be for reporting playlist or if someone asks about song played. You can also play a track from history.

Mine always is empty ??

I’m changing my response to ‘I don’t know’. Yesterday when I saw your question, I turned on my MCX8000. The USB was already in the unit and I check the History. There were songs showing. I deleted the history before turniing the unit off, still leaving the USB in the unit. Today, I turned on the unit, played a few tracks (although not long) and then checked History (it’s empty). Turned the MCX8000 off, then back on and still no history. I can’t explain the inconsistency. Perhaps someone from Denon DJ can better explain it. Makes no sense to me right now.

Mixlive at least I’m not going mad lol , thanks for your time to respond to me.

Does each song have to play for more than a minute before it gets included in the play history ? .

I noticed that tracks in wav format are not marked as played in playlist. Of all the tracks, only about 1/6 are marked as played. All tracks are purchased on the same place. If mp3, then almost all are marked. Why wav tracks is not marked?