Small issues with the mcx 8000

Hi First of all i have to say I’m very excited with my denon

but i have experienced various points

1. is anyone like me experiencing lag using pics and play or am i not just getting things right with choosing cue points, I’ve been inspired by dj olde. to try and do some similar, but i can’t get it right, as i feel the response from the controller is not “fast” enough.

2. when i max out line faders to the max the sound levels get very very low. i have experienced that on line nr 1 (one) so i switched to use channel 4 but now the same channel (4) is now showing signs of the same thing.

I am using serato, and a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 1 tb hd.

Hello, it might be you need to go into the settings of Serato and setting the latency buffer to the lowest amount your system can support.

Double check if “quantize” is enabled in Serato. Sometimes when pressing your cue points slightly off beat, the quantize feature corrects it, but this makes the response feel laggy. Regarding the line faders, are you saying that the level (volume) of that channel drops / decreases when pushing the fader all the way to the top, whereas it’s fine from the bottom to say about 5mm from the top? If this is the case, test the problem channels in stand alone / with cdj’s / turntables to see if the problem still exists. If it does, you’ll have to replace the actual faders (hopefully still under warranty).