Show your home DJ booth (Part 1)

Do you have the last firmware? I think it’s v1400(fixed). I thought the main scratch drift problem was mostly resolved in the final firmware that was ever released for them. The only drift I’ve ever seen is in the beginning.

Denon Firmware-DNHS5500_v1400(Fixed).zip (2.5 MB)

Looks like I’m in the minority with my home booth facing into the room so it’s a bit hard to take photos of but here’s my setup. Since I’ll likely get asked, yes the room is tiki themed, it’s where we hang out in the house on the weekends and entertain friends. Monitors are two Adam T8Vs and a T10S, I’ve had the 1200s for over 20 years now which is crazy to think about.

10 Likes

I have the latest firmware. Drift was never 100% resolved. It was minimised but never 100% out.

That was with the Sc-5k.

11 Likes

Nice and clean, and that white bench is lovely.

Here’s the makeshift setup until I get my new house

6 Likes

Stanton ST150 is a beast.

2 Likes

I moved some stuff today, so that I could set up my Prime 4 in my studio.

First time I’ve done that with any equipment for a LONG time…

Next step - Decksaver.

It is beast alright! When I bought them I had to buy a cart to carry them also.

The 5000m displaced the other stanton and the x1850 displaced the x600 which was a welcome addition to work with my loopstation.

The Stanton is for listening to and sampling vinyl only at the moment.

Hi Folks,

First Post here in the Forum. I wanna show u my new booth. Was goin with my 1210/1200 Djm300 setup for almost 20 years. I updated it last September with a Prime 4 and went hybrid. KRK Rokit 8 for monitoring.

I love this piece of technique! :grin:

[All-focus — ImgBB]

Can someone tell me how to enbed a picture here? Or am i not allowed as newbie? Thx

4 Likes

That looks very similar to what I’ve done, except I only have one turntable (for ripping, not mixing).

I like your “headphone holder”. I was wondering where I could hang mine. You’ve solved the problem!

5 Likes

Must get a better more up to date picture but here is my peace and quiet where i can bring on the noise.

7 Likes

You are welcome PK… Its like this ever since… My 1st HD25 Hung there 16 years… So seems legit. :rofl:

Nice workplace PK&Revan! I’ll also update the pic with a better quality one…

I pasted the photo in the post. And yeah could be a sharper version. :relieved:

Cabling is ugly, but will get some love soon :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

4 Likes

There are also headphone hangers, this is the one I have:

2 Likes

No more space in the office… So… Now it wil become a staircase Booth.

6 Likes

Now that is impressive - very creative. I love it.

1 Like

Didn’t think it’ll take me so long to finally get properly working Denon Media Players when I created this thread. Now here it is, the complete (and hopefully final) setup:

14 Likes

I guess you don’t do much beat juggling with the turntables being so far apart :smile:

You know there’s a standalone Maschine now (the Maschine Plus)?

1 Like