Sd card problem with 1.6 beta

I jus tried 1.6 beta on my prime 4. When I want to eject my sd card Sandisk 64 gb extreme pro exfat, it is impossible. The “wait” circle is spinning and screen is frozen. I have to force stop by pushing on/off button until extinction. It happens every time, and never did it before with other OS version. I roll back to 1.5.2

The point of beta is for you to test it out. Keep testing and reporting issues. Don’t roll back. The developers need the reports, bugs and problems.

1 Like

I just can’t keep on testing seen that screen is frozen and that I can’t do anything but force close. I try to help by saying what happens with my sd. But I have to roll back because my events can’t wait

1 Like

I normally wouldn’t use SD cards, but just to confirm your problem I tried with one from my old HP iPAQ.

No problem. I was able to load and play music from it, then eject it without any issue at all (on beta 1.6) so it’s not caused just by the beta.

1 Like

Strange… I didn’t had any problem with my prime until then. I usually use a 1 tera Crucial nvme ssd for my whole collection, and the SanDisk sd for the club charts titles that are changing every week. Nevermind, I stay on 1.5.2