Replacement screen

could anybody tell me where I could buy 2 replacement screens, as mine are scuffed. didn’t realise they were easily marked when trying to clean the unit.

Yes, the screens are super easy to damage. My first MCX8000 has quite a lot of marks (although not really noticeable when playing) and this is purely with cleaning them lightly with a duster. I brought this up with Denon not long after getting the controller. Not sure what type of plastic they used but even just looking at the screens damages them. Not sure how easy they would be to fit as you may have to dismantle the entire unit to remove the old ones.

My second one I have kept the screen protectors on. They look horrible but at least the screens themselves aren’t scratched.

For spares in the UK just call the Denon Ash Vale office (01252 896040) and they can give you price and availability straight away. Probably nobody there at the moment due to the Coronavirus though.

1 Like

thanx for the info. I will chase them up.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.