Recently added

Hello, I really would appreciate in search mode a “recently added tracks” section so that we can find the new tracks.

4 Likes

Hi @waltkr

Thank you for your comment and suggestion. We’ve created an area on our forum specifically designed for this type of feedback. To ensure your voice is heard by the community and our team, please submit your suggestion here:

Request a New Feature Here

Before creating a new topic, please search the feature request category to see if another user has requested this feature previously. If not, feel free to create a new topic using the automated template to submit your idea for community voting and consideration.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback!

Hi @waltkr

Isn’t this feature already build in?

When you open the search you can sort on the right upper side. Between the sorting option (BPM, Title, etc, you’ll find Date added.

You can search specific search commands and sort by date added and you can leave the search box empty and see your whole collection and scroll up or down by date added and scroll to the date you wish to see.

So to see new tracks click Search, sort by DATE ADDED, Invert list down :arrow_down_small:

This also works on crates and playlists.

Or did you mean something else?

2 Likes

Thank you I didn’t notice the function. Now I only miss track preview and then it’s perfect:-)

1 Like