Problemas exportacion musica

Buenas, tras la última actualización, he intentado exportar música desde Engine DJ a un pen y ahora me lo exporta en carpetas ordenadas por artistas y no lo exporta directamente con canciones. Antes me exportaba la misma playlist al mismo pendrive y no me daba problemas. Porqué ahora me lo exporta en carpetas? Ni idea. Incluso he formateado el pendrive varias veces en el formato correspondiente y nada, el problema persiste. Hay alguna solución?

When you use EDJ’s SycnManager, it creates folders and subfolders according to the criteria of the software itself and not what is in your computer’s storage. This has always been like this. The folder structure is:

ARTIST > ALBUM > TITLE

This topic has already been the subject of discussion in other forums, but Denon does not intend to change that. In my view, the folder structure should be copied from the desktop computer’s storage to the external drive, as it should, but the concept is that the external drive is not a backup drive, but rather one just for use on the EOS.

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta. Llevo poco tiempo con la Denon y me pareció que este era un problema tras la última actualización. Un saludo.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.