Prime 4: Headphone Mix knob controls both Headphone mix AND X-Fader contour

So…not quite true then.

Look man - I know your identity is bound to proving you’re an electronics guru (else why would you consistently troll this thread and refer to your resume when proven wrong), but please, go help someone else. You have been nothing but a useless distraction through and through.

1 Like

No - I didn’t say I was a guru.

Proven wrong? What?! I suggested you hand the unit to someone who knows what they’re doing. You said there was no one around, then told us you had a friend who did electronics. If anything I proved you wrong.

If being honest with someone is trolling then yeah OK I’m a big bad nasty troll.

Big bad troll :wink:

Well, he has a point. You lost Yourself in the comments…

No, sorry I don’t get it.

How is explaining to someone that I know what I’m talking about “losing myself”?

I said the unit had been abused - which it clearly has, and I wasn’t alone in saying - then he claims that it hasn’t, so I give him some background. I don’t see any issue.

No body was asking for it.

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t realise that permission was required. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So im having this issue with a new controller how was this fixed

If anyone is having this issue, I have just posted a video on how to fix it on my insta. Feel free to follow, I’ll return all of them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwyQ2svMoHE/

1 Like

So i have this same issue with my Prime 4 which i have just found out from reading this thread. mine was brought from the retailer and i haven’t abused mine, it use to work fine but recently i noticed the crossfader volumes didn’t sound right when moving from left to right and right to left but when i use the x-fader nothing happens. i wonder if it is a batch issue?

Thanknyou for that video. I followed with no issues and it worked perfectly.

I did one additional modification that i think is a sight imprivement. I soldered a micro jst connector to the board and corrected the pot with a plug.

Then i just bolted the pot to the frame. This way i can replace it easily, but since the knob and pot are not connected to the board, you can bang the knob without concern omfor damaging the board interface.