Prime 2 touchsreen issues

Hi,

My Prime 2 touch screen kept pressing the letter k, all by itself. It’s the 2nd time I’ve used to controller whilst DJING at a gig and it worked fine the last time. Tonight it worked fine for about an hour and the touchscreen was doing the most random things. I managed to make it through the night but the unit isn’t working correctly. I wonder if it was because it’s humid in bar I DJ, especially with all the people. Has anyone else had this problem??

maybe you could clean the screen with a very mild alcohol wetted cloth. There could be some sweat on the screen, which is causing the error. also a loose screenprotector glass can do this bug. (then change the screenprotector - but first clean the glass underneath with mild alcohol.)

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I added a tempered glass screen protector, last night. It worked fine for a bit but then it started going wrong. I took the screen protector off when it started playing up, which worked fine for a while. I wonder if the unit thought the screen protector was still attached and that’s how I started getting problems?

It is working fine today, so I am going to run it for a few hours at home to see if it still works.

The only other thing I can think of is it overheating. I kept the controller in its flight case and the bar that I DJ has no ventilation of air conditioning and everything you touch in there is really clammy, so maybe it was that?

I will get a nice fan for next week and take the controller out of the flight case, hopefully this will resolve the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.