Price Increase went into effect today

The price is back up to normal on the Prime Series players. Denon is about to make bank! :slight_smile: I for one am excited to see this product start taking over.

2 Likes

glad I jumped on the sale

Theyā€™re still on sale everywhere I can see.

I was looking at Zzounds. They do price match, so things are about to get interesting. :-p

Inmusic has extended the sale for two more weeks! Sooooooo right before NAMM! Ha! I think NAMM is gonna be very interesting! : )))))

2 Likes

Agree and i really hope we see a new update for the end of January

I have no idea if I should buy a second sc5000 now or wait to see what happens at the end of Januaryā€¦I also just saw that photo of a newly purchased Denon sc5000 with the Bluetooth sticker on itā€¦not sure what that even really means, if anything at all. Existential Prime(al) angst.

Well they all have the Bluetooth chips already so I bet the firmware update announced (most likely) at NAMM will reveal more. :slight_smile:

But it would seem silly to wait. After Jan 15th the prices WILL go back up!

Heck I wish I could afford to buy a third - these prices are so good!

1 Like

Someone needs to make a proper six channel DJ mixer (maybe even Denon since buying 3 players = 6 possible channels) - that isnā€™t the A&H Model 1.

Have you tried the Xone:96?

1 Like

I was super super excited for it and was close to selling my nxs2 so i could get it but then realized the 2 extra channels arenā€™t actually full fledged ā€˜channelsā€™ for line/phono inputs.

This is what the world really needs (6 channels + 2 individual cue modules).

3 Likes

They still have their low price in Europe.

This confirms even more for me that something is coming at NAMM.

You can use the MP2015 as a five channel.

Iā€™m fine with three channels, I just need routing flexibility.

1 Like

Not the same price ā€¦

Shame I missed whatever this low price was, Iā€™m in the market for a new setup but not going to pay full retail.

Anyone know when Denon will be having another one of these ā€œsalesā€ ?

They tend to have them when they want to make room for new hardware.

Probably not. With the upcoming release of the SC6000 Iā€™d keep an eye on marketplaces and stores selling used units for less.

Iā€™ll wait then till there is another sale or search stores for a better price. Seemed that these ā€œsalesā€ are hit or miss, I saw one that was for two sc5000mā€™s and you get a free x1800 mixer howeverā€¦ no retail store or web shop I went to would honor or even recognize that deal from Denon.

Both PSSL and Sweetwater are still having that deal.