Play / Start - Problem SC 6000

guten morgen,

ich habe bei einem player öfters das problem, wenn ich auf play drücke dass der track nicht startet. auch nach dem 2ten oder 3x mal nicht … ich bin bereits auch wieder eine version zurück (1.5.3) jedoch leider ohne erfolg …

woran könnte das problem liegen ?

Moin, moin,

ein paar weitere Infos wären hilfreich. Bitte beantworte folgende Fragen:

• passiert dies intermetierend bei all deinen Tracks

• oder nur bei bestimmten Songs?

• Läßt das Problem sich nachstellen? Also immer wenn Song x geladen wird, tritt das Problem bei deinen Playern auf oder nur bei einem Player?

• Sind die betroffenen Tracks bereits analysiert?

• Hat der Hardware Button eine andere Haptik als der Rest?

• Tritt der Fehler bei beiden Layern des Gerätes auf?

What color is Your jog wheel? White or other?

Is vinyl mode on?

Did You tried with Vinyl mode off?

• passiert dies intermetierend bei all deinen Tracks - ja nicht immer aber oft
  • oder nur bei bestimmten Songs? - nein
  • Läßt das Problem sich nachstellen? Also immer wenn Song x geladen wird, tritt das Problem bei deinen Playern auf oder nur bei einem Player? - nur bei einem player
  • Sind die betroffenen Tracks bereits analysiert? - komplett analysiert und cuepunkte gesetzt
  • Hat der Hardware Button eine andere Haptik als der Rest? - nein, fühlt sich genauso an wie der button vom anderen player
  • Tritt der Fehler bei beiden Layern des Gerätes auf? - auf layer b leider noch nicht getestet da ich diesen nur für meine drops verwende, die jedoch problemlos abgespielt werden können

oft bleiben auch 3-4 beats weg bis ich den track höre (wenn der track bereits läuft) hinzufügen kann ich auch, dass ich die tracks von dem anderen player via interne ssd beziehe …

remove the headphone from the platter and retry

2 Likes

i have the problem also without the headphones on the platter ^^

It clearly shows, that the jog didn’t detect the touch here. Button can be faulty.

@mrsmithdeejay Does it act like that always, or only on some tracks? What happens after reboot? Did You tried to update the decks?

It happens always. Yes I’ve downgraded to 1.5.3 and updated the player again to 1.6… but the error presists

Is there a way for a factory reset?

Reset - Only the one in the utility menu… According to the description and the video, You shared, this looks really like a hardware issue… didnYou talk with Your seller about warranty repair?

But this option reset only the settings I’ve made… And I hope i can fix this without sending my sc6000 to my reseller. I just wrote them an email…

If there is a faulty button - you can’t do much yourself there…

1 Like

hmm, when i play via usb on player directly i have no issues ! so maybe it is my SSD (stored in the other player) or connection ^^

OK, You didn’t told us that in the beginning… Than check Your SD card in another deck as well.

It’s an 1TB crucial ssd Formatted as exfat…

is the drive recognized correctly via link? what mixer do you use? Ethernetcable thru mixer or directly connected from player 2 player?

the drive recognized correctly via link. I’m using the x1850 mixer with Ethernetcable through mixer…

The tracks need a long time to load…

Did You tried on multiple tracks? It can be, that the data base on that card is corrupted. Give it a try with deleting all data on the card, and make a fresh export from Engine Prime.

it’s not the ssd … it works perfectly i put the usb in the other player (where the ssd is stored) and try it to get the tracks via link on my “problem player” now i have the same issue … i changed the cables also …

so i think the link is the problem …

edit changed the ssd from one to the other player … problem still remains …

Try to connect players directly excluding the X1850. Does the issue still occur? connection still slow? try a different lan cable

you mean both players with 1 network cable ? yes bought 2 new networkcables but problem still remains … tracks loading also very slow …

connected players directly excluding the X1850… no improvement …